Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yeah I calculated CD with oldCD * 0.61, but oldCD / 1.39 looks more likely (updated original post). But as long nobody tested the trinkets on PTR, it's just assumptions.
    Last edited by Euerfeldi; 2013-06-28 at 05:52 PM.

And here I was hoping Warriors might be getting the buff they needed through this trinket. Why only 4 abilities? How about reduced cooldown on Colossus Smash? How about reduced cooldown on Heroic Leap or Charge(only if it affects our Tier 1 talents as well)? Recklessness is nice but it's annoying that Skull Banner isn't on the list so they'll be split up. Why not give Skull Banner for Arms/Fury and Mocking Banner for Prot? These would all be game-changing in the same way the Lei Shen trinket was for many casters in t15.

I'm hoping there will be more abilities on the Warrior list by the time 5.4 launches.

The warrior list is a true lack luster ... specially for DPS. Yay reduced cooldown on Recklessness. Even with it being 28% thats not a significant dps increase, not to talk about 28% on shattering throw ...

I mean honestly, why do Rets get reduced CDs on AW and GotAK and there is no mention for War Banner or Bloodbath/Avatar/Stormbolt.

Though I would lean more towards making the final tier talents affected by it rather than War Banner, cause War Banner will be a massive boost when you translate it to a whole raid of people being affected by it, compared to 1 person being able to use a dps boost 29% more often.

Well I guess the Rets and DKs can be glad it's only them rolling for it, should blizzard not decide to change that list.

So, I guess there goes the chance of making balance t16 4p a dps increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is there not one for int DPS? Are they already too OP even without the trinket?

Updated original post, but some spells still fly under the data mining radar. I would appreciate help to find the missing/new affected spells.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euerfeldi View Post
    Updated original post, but some spells still fly under the data mining radar. I would appreciate help to find the missing/new affected spells.
    Fairly sure Fire Elemental Totem was removed from the Shaman list.

Stormlash totem
    Ascendance
    Earth elemental
    Feral spirit
    Shamanistic rage
    Spiritwalker's grace

I believe this is the new list for Enhance.
    Last edited by Murderdoll; 2013-07-12 at 05:39 AM.

Oh God unholy is going to annihilate next patch via this trinket and out 2/4 piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I cant believe there arent' more caster dps classes that find this completely appauling!!! I just returned to WoW after a LONG break. I actually created an account just to comment on this.

How can they possibly implement such ridiculously overpowered items and give them to everyone EXCEPT casters?!!?!! These trinkets are the most OP item that has ever been released in WoW. These are far better than the legendary cloaks (that is of course assuming that these trinkets actually make it live).

I certainly hope that the community speaks up on this matter. Blizzard needs to offer a caster dps version or just scrap the idea all together. I really have no clue what they were thinking...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievance29 View Post
    I cant believe there arent' more caster dps classes that find this completely appauling!!! I just returned to WoW after a LONG break. I actually created an account just to comment on this.

How can they possibly implement such ridiculously overpowered items and give them to everyone EXCEPT casters?!!?!! These trinkets are the most OP item that has ever been released in WoW. These are far better than the legendary cloaks (that is of course assuming that these trinkets actually make it live).

I certainly hope that the community speaks up on this matter. Blizzard needs to offer a caster dps version or just scrap the idea all together. I really have no clue what they were thinking...
    For unholy, at least it's actually not great.

You'll need an 8 min fight for the army of the dead CD reduction to be worth it.
    Summon gargoyle's not included, stupid oversight.
    Icebound Fortitude "yay", thanks for giving me a non-DPS related cooldown in there.

Terrible really - I'll be going for the crit amplification + stacking crit trinkets unless something changes.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Perhaps they were thinking of balancing them in different areas, shock horror there.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is the PTR. This shit doesn't even have a name. Stop bitching about the caster one and just WAIT.

Caster dps gets the proc amplification trinket which is currently much more ridiculous (people doing 600-800k sustained dummy dps and hitting over 4million with some hits while its up).
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Really sexy trinket (must have) For MW monk. Gimmeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Fairly sure Fire Elemental Totem was removed from the Shaman list.

Stormlash totem
    Ascendance
    Earth elemental
    Feral spirit
    Shamanistic rage
    Spiritwalker's grace

I believe this is the new list for Enhance.
    Just tested myself on PTR, Fire Elemental still affected, but Stormlash not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Caster dps gets the proc amplification trinket which is currently much more ridiculous (people doing 600-800k sustained dummy dps and hitting over 4million with some hits while its up).
    What trinket would that be? Could you possibly link it?

Deleted
    PVP is totally doomed it those trinkets arent disabled in rated environment

Quote Originally Posted by Borize View Post
    What trinket would that be? Could you possibly link it?
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=102293

+1959 Intellect
    Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant Amplification, increasing your Critical Strike damage and healing, Haste, and Mastery by 83% for 20 sec.

Seems to be either ICD of 120 sec or a very reliable RPPM.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=102293

+1959 Intellect
    Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant Amplification, increasing your Critical Strike damage and healing, Haste, and Mastery by 83% for 20 sec.

Seems to be either ICD of 120 sec or a very reliable RPPM.
    I don't know about other casters, but unless Fire gets a nerf, this is going to make fire mages the most OP dps spec in the history of gaming ever. I'm talking ignite and combustions easily ticking for 500k+, pyroblasts critting regularly for 600k-1m, and if there are any adds to spread all these dots to... /mindblown.

Someone mentioned pvp. If this trinket actually works in pvp, certain classes are going to be completely broken.

And to think at one point simple stacking spellpower trinkets were considered overpowered.

I doubt these things will work in PvP, even considering the new pvp trinkets. That being said the balance will sure by "interesting" next patch. It's early days but crying one is OP before we see the results is a bit off.

It's definitely looking in caster dps favour for topping the meters right now, but we haven't got down to numbers yet.