Page 1 of 3
LastLast

We need a new mod guys.

The single mod for this class forum hasn't posted in 11 months. So if you think you contribute enough to this forum, have a good attitude, can handle the responsibilities of cleaning up the stickies please do us all a favor and apply at http://www.mmo-champion.com/modapply
    Last edited by Revolutions; 2013-06-28 at 07:39 PM.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

I wouldn't mind moderating the Warrior Forums here but I do not meet minimum requirements. My main is an Arms Warrior on Stormrage: Carlottà. I do have experience(s) as a forum moderator and am regularly active throughout MMO. I just don't post. :S

I am an active member over at Icy Veins (specifically their warrior forum boards) as well. I'll see if I can find some more topics to post in throughout the next few months. Honestly I have found that I am not the player to post in everything. I also administrate and run my guild's website. It is a different model in the back-end, I'm sure, but the standard forum moderation tools are probably similar to their activities and those I am familiar with, at least.

Feel free to send a PM with any questions or anything. Or post here. Doesn't matter to me. Good hunting.

Deleted
    I would like to give it a go but I don't meet the requirements. Read a lot but don't post!

There are a few die hard warrior fans here at mmo that i think would be great to be a mod !

those people also have to want to be mod tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do we really need a mod besides stickying stuff. I'd do it but meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck mods! FREEDOM IN THE WARRIOR FORUMS! YEAH!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    too many infractions to be taken seriously

10+ Year Old Account
    Darsithis (Super Mod) mods the forums pretty well currently.

Edit: If you want the Fury Warrior guide stickied and the other un-stickied, just let Requiel PM him to get it done. I forgot to tell Req after he wrote the guide and I just got back home from not having internet access for 10 days >.>

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Fuck mods! FREEDOM IN THE WARRIOR FORUMS! YEAH!
    +1

Character limitations

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutions View Post
    The single mod for this class forum hasn't posted in 11 months. So if you think you contribute enough to this forum, have a good attitude, can handle the responsibilities of cleaning up the stickies please do us all a favor and apply at http://www.mmo-champion.com/modapply
    I may apply for the job but I'm currenrly on a week vacation so not available right now (still reading the forum though )
    I'm not sure I'm the ideal guy for the job but I think I do meet the requirements and I'm used to forums moderation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    I may apply for the job but I'm currenrly on a week vacation so not available right now (still reading the forum though )
    I'm not sure I'm the ideal guy for the job but I think I do meet the requirements and I'm used to forums moderation.
    Go for it although we probably don't really need a mod. I probably have to many infractions from calling baddies bad :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post

Edit: If you want the Fury Warrior guide stickied and the other un-stickied, just let Requiel PM him to get it done. I forgot to tell Req after he wrote the guide and I just got back home from not having internet access for 10 days >.>
    Don't tell me what to do.

Been thinking about it but after getting rejected once idk. I do spend enough time on the site though but I guess so do lots of other folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post

I guess you haven't seen the stickies left over from Cata.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

Deleted
    Might be something worth considering = o

10+ Year Old Account
    I vote Meathead for mod
    Last edited by Requiel; 2013-06-30 at 10:34 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    I vote Meathead for mod
    Mein Gott what have you done?

Deleted
    Well, we didn't need a mod for 11 months. Except those times when some Angola vs Brazil football matches someone has been trying desperately to share with us. But all in all warriors are pure gentlemen. Not as everyone imagine us as blood soaked drunk beasts, with no temper and IQ of worms.

Deleted
    The Warrior forums are less active than other class forums :x