Thread: Zimmerman Trial

Page 1 of 426
... LastLast

Zimmerman Trial

PLEASE KEEP DISCUSSION LIMITED TO THE FACTS BEING DISCUSSED IN THE CASE

The other thread was locked after 80 pages due to a few people rambling on about the semantics of a few words, I would like to keep this discussion going as I think there is good dialog to be had here.

Current witness is the officer who attended to Zimmer, has testified that Zimmer was wetter on his back than on his front with bits of grass stuck to him. Pretty solid testimony for Zimmer.

Pretty good witnesses today so far.

Yes its fox news, All it has been is a live stream of the trial with commentary on breaks. Easy to turn off commentary.

http://www.foxnews.com/live-coverage/zimmerman-trial

<mods if you need to lock this like the other I understand would like to see if we can keep on track though>

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 07:55 PM ----------

Current witness is the Physicians assistant, who saw Zimmer at the hospital.

Should get some good testimony regarding the extent of the wounds.
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2013-06-29 at 01:20 AM.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Please don't ever link Fox News... Dats not news.

Back on topic, ya the arresting officer was legit. My boy zimmdawg is going to walk. I like how he included the state of mind comments being nothing out of the norm. I'm curious what the DA still has, zimmdawg is goin to walk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazar View Post

Back on topic, ya the arresting officer was legit. My boy zimmdawg is going to walk. I like how he included the state of mind comments being nothing out of the norm. I'm curious what the DA still has, zimmdawg is goin to walk.
    /facepalm. . . . so if a transcript is stored on a fox news server and linked on their front page . . its not real? Or Fake?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tall, and thin, with a bright red head but strike me once and I'm black instead...
    so if a transcript is stored on a fox news server and linked on their front page . . its not real? Or Fake?
    You underestimate the power of selective bias. People who drip-feed themselves on leftist hate blogs and constantly guzzle anti-Fox Koolaid? Yes - to them anything on Fox is "not news". No amount of logic or facts seem to be able to penetrate that propoganda-based shell that some people choose to live within. Fox News could have an anchor say, "The sky is blue this morning" and to an anti-Fox zealot that would be false just because it was on Fox. There are people out there who are really that deranged, and if this forum is any measure then their numbers are not a few.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    How are all these people not arrested but the kid who posted on facebook in Texas is?
    http://twitchy.com/2013/06/27/ima-ki...-during-trial/
    If #zimmerman get off ima kill him myself since no one wanna take care of his Mexican burrito eatin ass!
    fuuuuuuuck Don West. fuck George Zimmerman . I'll kill both them niggas.
    Trayvon Martin need justice ! Gimme me tha pistol ill kill Zimmerman myself!
    If Zimmerman win, I'm gonna go kill a white a kid by mistake
    Because racism and threats are ok if your black.

How are all these people not arrested but the kid who posted on facebook in Texas is?
    If #zimmerman get off ima kill him myself since no one wanna take care of his Mexican burrito eatin ass!
    The kid in Texas is white

15+ Year Old Account
    i said it in the other thread if zimmerman does walk i hope those shop owners are smart enough to arm themselves i'd have no sympathy for any looter killed during any riots
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    Hmm, your logic seems so....you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    i said it in the other thread if zimmerman does walk i hope those shop owners are smart enough to arm themselves i'd have no sympathy for any looter killed during any riots
    Last set of zimmerman riots they had FBI protecting the rioters.

Welcome to new America.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

I am not really seeing any evidence that Zimmerman was the aggressor...just the opposite. Eye witness testimony has Martin as the aggressor and Zimmerman fighting for his life...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazar View Post

There is no problem with using Fox News as a resource when the topic is not about political parties and members.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    There is no problem with using Fox News as a resource when the topic is not about political parties and members.
    All the mainstream media report the same thing anyway.
    It's all controlled.

The PA who saw him confirmed his nose was broken, and that the swelling on his head could have been caused by his head being smashed (artful language, lol) into concrete.

Looks like they have a pretty solid argument that he sustained a serious physical attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
    People who drip-feed themselves on leftist hate blogs
    lol'd. christ

Anyways, Interesting testimony today from the guy that witnessed the actual altercation before the gun went off.

Using the term “ground and pound,” John Good, who lived at the housing complex where Mr. Martin was killed, testified that he heard a noise, walked out to his unscreened back porch and saw, about 20 to 30 feet away, someone in dark clothes “straddling” someone wearing white or red who was lying on the ground. The person on top, he said, was using “arm motions going down, not just once but multiple times.”

Mr. Good said he asked, “What’s going on?”

“No one answered,” he said. “At some point, I said ‘cut it out’ and ‘I’m calling 911,’ when I thought it was getting really serious.”

It sounded to him, he said, that the person on the bottom was crying out for help because common sense told him that and the direction of the voice indicated that. But, Mr. Good added, he could not be “100 percent sure.”
    I heard some of the testimony on the radio and the witness was a little snippy with the defense, also walked back on some of his initial claims of being able to tell if TM was actually striking him or just holding him down, and saying he couldn't be sure if it was GZ voice calling for help, as he originally claimed.

This testimony, in addition to queen court nails phone conversation testimony, has confirmed my original belief that TM irrationally attacked GZ when he confronted him. I feel that GZ should not have confronted him, although with the revelation of TM's history (not that GZ would have know this at the time of course) including 3 expulsions (drugs, suspected stolen jewelry) that year, one of which he was currently serving when this happened..GZ kind of had a reason to be suspicious (again unbeknownst to him). I didn't realize that TM didn't even live in that town and was just at his dads while suspended.

All this confirms my belief that TM starting beating the shit out of GZ and he shot him in self defense, completely destroying murder 2 charge. Case closed
    Last edited by Payday; 2013-06-28 at 09:31 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    The PA who saw him confirmed his nose was broken, and that the swelling on his head could have been caused by his head being smashed (artful language, lol) into concrete.

Looks like they have a pretty solid argument that he sustained a serious physical attack.
    the 2 people that have been on the stand today have really been bad for the state
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like hes going to walk. The witness today said he saw martin on top. . . its over.

Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    lol'd. christ
    yeah, that's pretty much how he talks about anybody that doesnt slurp conservative pundit weenies. i hardly even notice his blather any more
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    Yes its ok because blacks don't have a 200 year long record of being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    Yes its ok because blacks don't have a 200 year long record of being racist.
    So time for paybacks...white people need to pay right?<---sarcasm

2 wrongs don't make a right
    Last edited by dbd_rage; 2013-06-28 at 09:32 PM.

Because being racist on the front page is going to keep this thread open for actual discussion, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.