Thread: Zimmerman Trial

Page 3 of 426 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I don't think it was ever suggested that Zimmerman didn't take a few hits himself. I don't believe that's what the case is about... the point is who attacked who, for what reason and if any force (gunshots) were unnecessary.

The way I see it is this: Kid is walking along pretty much minding his own business, Zimmerman is following him being a paranoid lunatic, kid realizes he's being followed and gets pissed off. Zimmerman confronts him, a fight ensues, Zimmerman shoots the kid dead.

I don't see anything that suggests Zimmerman wasn't the instigator. The kid may not have been 100% innocent, but that's irrelevent (if you saw some creep following you, what would you do?).

It looks to me that Zimmerman picked a fight with someone he convinced himself was "bad", got his assed kicked and so pulled out a gun.
    Did a google search "trayvon martin photos age 17" and this came up.

A kid like that I definitely don't trust right of the bat. Would I follow him? No, I'd just make sure he isn't near my stuff and/or eyeballing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That picture doesn't even look like TM

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    That picture doesn't even look like TM
    its hard to tell with the picture that small there are larger ones on Google
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    its hard to tell with the picture that small there are larger ones on Google
    Thats a pic from 4chan. They found some wannabe rapper's facebook who looks like Trayvon and started pulling down pics of him, to combat the media putting out the pics of Trayvon they got from the parents of when he was 12.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    /facepalm . . . why do these Zimmerman trial threads always devolve into racism threads?

Jesus guys, what the hell. . . ?!

I think its more important to focus on the trial and the facts presented. Like how the state seems like its deliberately throwing this case. . . and why the HELL are they doing that?!
    Probably because that lies at the heart of the trial. If this was <race A> on <race A> crime with this little evidence it never would have made it to trial.

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    Probably because that lies at the heart of the trial. If this was <race A> on <race A> crime with this little evidence it never would have made it to trial.
    Yep, aside the 4473 form, I had never heard of white hispanic before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko9 View Post
    Yep, aside the 4473 form, I had never heard of white hispanic before.
    I've seen the that term every where since I was in elementary school taking standardized test.

From the testimony I've seen Treyvon's girlfriend give, I think things are going very well for ZImmerman right now lol..... the prosecution probably had a hard time watching that stuff. It's a really sticky case, it's almost impossible to tell what really happened when there when nobody saw the full altercation... it's tough to call either way, but my gut feeling, I think Zimmerman was just a guy that genuinely wanted to keep his neighborhood safe, and followed a kid, and the whole situation just got really really out of hand. Can totally see how some would think otherwise though.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I've seen the that term every where since I was in elementary school taking standardized test.
    Our stuff said didn't put white hispanic. IIRC, it was White, Hispanic, Black, Asian (specify), Native American or Other (specify). Not necessarily in that order. Even between kids, no one ever said white mexican, it was either that kid is white, mexican or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    It's hard to really say much of anything, this case revolves around race and/or racism at it's very core.

I'd say the defensive is far and away winning right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    It's hard to really say much of anything, this case revolves around race and/or racism at it's very core.

I'd say the defensive is far and away winning right now.
    they really took a massive blow with their so called star witness she hurt them
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys this is the hottest media trial in the country right now -- is this the best we can do here?

Who knows when the next media circus murder trial will be? We could have to wait weeks!

Guys this is the hottest media trial in the country right now -- is this the best we can do here?

Who knows when the next media circus murder trial will be? We could have to wait weeks!
    we'll be fed by hernandez revelations for the next couple of weeks. might be all but over long before trial though (sensation wise)
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    we'll be fed by hernandez revelations for the next couple of weeks. might be all but over long before trial though (sensation wise)
    Ah I already forgot about him dammit

Ah I already forgot about him dammit
    there is also the home invader that beat the shit out of the mom in front of her kid - wouldnt mind seeing him go down hard tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

I'm guessing that the population in GOT is just low atm

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    "If I had a daughter, she'd look just like Rachel Jeantel"
    -Barack Obama
    LOL

Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionx View Post
    Last set of zimmerman riots they had FBI protecting the rioters.

Welcome to new America.
    You're trying to be funny... right? I surely hope so because if not, that's just fucked up beyond belief.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    they really took a massive blow with their so called star witness she hurt them
    Jeantel lost credibility when she changed her story and tried to assert that trayvon got hit first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    Jeantel lost credibility when she changed her story and tried to assert that trayvon got hit first.
    How do you feel about the witness today that saw the scrap?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/georg...fight-19520711

Fixed link
    Last edited by Payday; 2013-06-28 at 11:57 PM.