how to make gold using BS? (Blacksmithing)

I have no Proffs atm, and im thinking of getting BS is it good for making gold?

Deleted
    Honestly I didn't explore my BS for gold making purposes much. I mostly do ore shuffles and enchanting (I'm no billionaire tho, just making enough to grab a couple heroics off the BMAH at the start of the tier and that's it).

In BS I've done some gold, not much, by making Belt Buckles (I have an alchemist alt to transmute shit for me). Sometimes it's even profitable to buy the living steel off the AH and buckle it. I've often bought living steel at 200g to then sell the belt buckle for 500g+. So far it seems like the most profitable thing about the profession. In the last tier having the epic recipes was also worth a few gold in fees but now everybody can have them so you won't get paid enough to justify wasting your time going to the Thunder Forge even.

No.
    Most of the stuff you can craft nowadays is near to useless and the odd item that bypasses this rule (belt buckles) are pounded into the market with just a sliver of profit.
    At the start of the next expansion you'll make a ton of gold, that has to last for the 4-5 major patches tho.

at the start of next expansion il make a ton of gold with what, u mean BS?

Depends on the server to tell the truth, some servers the belt buckles can give you a very large profit. Also if you are a patient farmer you can craft PVP gear and sell for huge profits.