Deleted

Warlock PVP question

Hy guys.

I!m about to return to the WoW Grind Fest after a year pause.

Is it true that DemOoO l0cks are good for nothing in PVP? high survival skills but no burst or for some other reason?

I always disliked destro since vanille its been always a 2 button arcane mageOlike spec and affliction are no funz.

maybe I!ll just stick to my UH DK but they are fragie too darn.

Deleted
    Only affliction is viable in pvp now. Demo has a bit of potential but its really no good. On the other hand, UHDK is doing more than great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    Only affliction is viable in pvp now. Demo has a bit of potential but its really no good. On the other hand, UHDK is doing more than great.
    Wut. Are you joking?

Afflic has far too much ramp up to be useful in most situations, almost every lock you see is demo/destro, because they are really good and really easy. The only locks I saw that were affliction, I destroyed on my DK, and I told them that whoever told you that affliction was the best, lied to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Wut. Are you joking?

Afflic has far too much ramp up to be useful in most situations, almost every lock you see is demo/destro, because they are really good and really easy. The only locks I saw that were affliction, I destroyed on my DK, and I told them that whoever told you that affliction was the best, lied to you.
    wat? What bg/mmr are you playing at, everything I meet around 2k is affly at Misery EU.
    Last edited by mmoc4f448e7a9a; 2013-06-28 at 06:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wut. Are you joking?

That's cute... Just one thing, 1v1 is a joke.

Demo works for PvP, but when it comes to arena, it offers rather little. It's more mobile, a bit tankier if you use meta properly and has slightly stronger single target burst than destruction, however, it brings close to no pressure nowadays compared to destruction and affliction. Affliction brings a ton more pressure with multi dotting as well as dot protection while destruction has a lot better sustain and cleave damage.

Actually, you can just compare demonology to a shitty version of beast mastery with a weaker pet, weaker burst, less cc and no cooldown reset.

Deleted
    Wut. Are you joking?

What he probably means is that in arena affli is most viable spec, most lock comps locks have been overshadowed and their spots have been replaced, affli is sorta good now that they finally listened to forums regarding MG in pvp. Also Locks are not easy at all, I am inclined to say that playing locks well is one of the hardest things to do in pvp. sure you can blow up someone as destro if their away, also dk's tend to do well against locks if they can kill em in the first 30 sec using everything, after that all you can do is ams and get kited.