Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Pre-Cata loremaster wasn't too bad, given that Blizzard relented and gave us (or rather, the addon developers) access to querying the server for a list of completed quests. I was about 50-60 quests short on both EK and Kalimdor when 3.3 landed, and I had it finished in no time.
    As someone who did Loremaster back at 3.0... I hate you. I should specify that I am Alliance side, also. Kalimdor was HORRIBLE. I completed my AQ scepter chain just to get more quests for Loremaster. And my 2.5 armor set. At one point, I was searching for what item drops that started quests I hadn't done, because it was all I had left, and this was BEFORE they introduced to API element that allowed to check for quest completion. Loremaster then was just a step under Insane in the Membrane (before that got easy also, lol), at least Alliance side. I don't think Horde had it as bad >.<

I kinda wish there was a different title for post shattering, only so I'd have reason to get it too, I had a load of fun finding all the quests, discovering all the little things I missed. I'd finished most of every zone while leveling during classic, but missed some good ones, like the first time you meet Tirion in EPL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    I would say Panda land to be the most annoying.
    Especially on pvp server or Flood pve server
    The gold and BoE's are a good profit tho
    You should atleast have Jade Forest, Kun'lai and one more zone (Towlong and/or Dread Wastes) done when you hit 90. The other 3 zones that are left is pretty smooth imo. If you did not play in TBC or WOTLK that can be a pain in the ass.