Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    omg Ra-Den is only for heroic raiders, the sky is falling!!!

Oh look, it's the entitled players train again. Instead of complaining you can't access 1% of the content, being one world boss that might actually take some effort like Oondasta use to before you kids threw your temper tantrums and cried all night, you can try to actually get good and get into a decent raiding guild. I heard if you work for things, you get rewards. I know, strange concept ins't it? Instead of bitching until you get content handed to you without lifting a finger while you troll trade chat. Get good or go home? Find another game, I heard guild wars 2 is suited to your play styles, or Neverwinter. Go on, tell me how you pay the same monthly fee as us that do heroics. We pay that same fee, no more and no less. But we actually put the time and effort into getting through the content as it's current.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    It's utterly fucking stupid and ass backwards. Seriously it's terrible design to lock other players out so SOME people can feel fucking special. I hope they lose a whole bunch of subs over this. Or better yet I hope theirs enough backlash they reverse this.

Warning: Tone down the language. -Azshira
    I hope people quit too, less terribles to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Much better implementation, and should lead to more intresting mechanics. And another form of content for the people that have put in the effort to obain it.

Also, before anyone says '' but my server is dead QQQQQQ'' Let me direct you to Virtual Realms, which is basicly server merges coming in 5.4, so it all comes down to how many people put in the effort for the questline.

Im intrested in knowing if the boss is 40man ''required'' or can it be tackled with less people like Nalak? I assume hes gonna be a lot more dificult than him so, I doubt it. Pretty excited for it, had my cloak for a few weeks now :P
    No one is positive how this will work out. Iam still fairly certain you will remain on your server for most the period. I dont see you just flying out to Pandaria and it magically being CRZ all of a sudden.

So in that case my argument still stands. My server is WAY to damn low pop for them to implement something like this. I dont know anyone who has the cloak and Iam still grinding my first runestone. It seems really pointless to make the cloak required, its like, "oh this guy really likes cloaks, and if you dont have this certain legendary cloak he wont let you fight him."

Ya......thats just fucking stupid Blizzard. A simple ilevel requirement or attunement quest would have worked out just fine.

Losing subs over this?

Lol

"I love this game but man I can't do this new World Boss guess I'll just play Maple Story instead!"

Quote Originally Posted by trystero View Post
    Losing subs over this?

Lol

"I love this game but man I can't do this new World Boss guess I'll just play Maple Story instead!"
    Rage at the developers is actually an excellent way to self-enforce a departure from a game.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Luganix View Post
    Oh look, it's the entitled players train again. Instead of complaining you can't access 1% of the content, being one world boss that might actually take some effort like Oondasta use to before you kids threw your temper tantrums and cried all night, you can try to actually get good and get into a decent raiding guild. I heard if you work for things, you get rewards. I know, strange concept ins't it? Instead of bitching until you get content handed to you without lifting a finger while you troll trade chat. Get good or go home? Find another game, I heard guild wars 2 is suited to your play styles, or Neverwinter. Go on, tell me how you pay the same monthly fee as us that do heroics. We pay that same fee, no more and no less. But we actually put the time and effort into getting through the content as it's current.
    Dude.......shut the fuck up, you sound like one little pussy. I cant think of any other words to describe it, you sound immature and downright outlandish to try and sound big and macho, but your really a pussy.

I can tell you right now you are just some internet warrior who wouldnt say shit to my face like that, seeing as iam 6'4 and 300lbs, so stop trying to look cool. You look like a goddamn fool!

No one is saying they are entitled, its plain and stupid to try and force a gear restriction on one fight. For one piece of gear. And as for the raiding guild goes, other people have lives. We dont sit around all day playing WoW full time like you probably do, its not even fun enough of a game to if we did have full time raiding guilds. Being in a raiding guild doesnt make you cool, it makes you a nerd with no social life. So stop trying to make yourself sound badass.

Its really sad to see people like you come here and be a total dick just for the sake of being a total dick. Dont you have something better to do? Or is your life that miserable?

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    omg Ra-Den is only for heroic raiders, the sky is falling!!!
    If anything, the overall reaction to this is proof that when someone says "I don't mind if there's some content made for a small percentage of players", they're probably lying.

This is 1 out of 5 new world bosses.

It's good damage control because a lot of people were raging about the legendary being a cloak. This way it'll make them feel as if they actually worked for something worthwhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of QQ and rage in this thread is priceless.

Self entitled brats who feel they deserve everything available to them from logging in make a great read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    This is the real problem. The legendary quest turned into a kind of attunement. It went from "lucky bonus" to "expected and necessary".

I thought Blizzard had realized attunements were counterproductive. Oh well: "experience is that which enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again."
    Ofcourse this guy has to comment in this thread.

No its not expected and necessary, also you've had the whole expansion on you to do the legendary-questline so why complain now if you've been lazy?

Quote Originally Posted by silentk59 View Post
    Dude.......shut the fuck up, you sound like one little pussy. I cant think of any other words to describe it, you sound immature and downright outlandish to try and sound big and macho, but your really a pussy.

I can tell you right now you are just some internet warrior who wouldnt say shit to my face like that, seeing as iam 6'4 and 300lbs, so stop trying to look cool. You look like a goddamn fool!

No one is saying they are entitled, its plain and stupid to try and force a gear restriction on one fight. For one piece of gear. And as for the raiding guild goes, other people have lives. We dont sit around all day playing WoW full time like you probably do, its not even fun enough of a game to if we did have full time raiding guilds. Being in a raiding guild doesnt make you cool, it makes you a nerd with no social life. So stop trying to make yourself sound badass.

Its really sad to see people like you come here and be a total dick just for the sake of being a total dick. Dont you have something better to do? Or is your life that miserable?
    Not sure if you're really being serious or just that stupid. Lol 6'4 300lbs. Now in real life terms I'd say you may be that 300lbs but about 5'3 at most. Also, the only immature one is you seeing as you just foamed out the mouth while typing your petty insults and trying to act like you're a tough guy. How about YOU shut the fuck up and go back to eating cheetos fatty. Hmm, let's see. My guild raids 2 days a week, and about 2 hours each night. So yea, you got me alright, I spend alllllll day playing to achieve something as simple as a full clear for current content and getting a legendary done that happens to have drops from the bosses you're already killing as it is. How about you put away your tough guy attitude, because you're a joke. Go back to asking your mom to make you more pizza pockets while you flame on the forums and try to talk yourself up. Get good and shut the fuck up, internet warrior. Instead of calling people you don't agree with and who are better than you at this game a pussy, why don't you go out and get some other than your sisters so you can relax and get rid of that rage fatty. Do you even lift baker boy?

Btw why do you lie about your height so often in your posts? Oh btw I found your dating profile, [snip]
    hope those BBW's are working out well. I see you live with your parents still too.

Next time, try not to lie too much on the internet. I'll be nice enough to withhold your name though.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2013-06-30 at 06:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me who thinks the legendary quest line is pretty simple and doesn't require much time at all?

15+ Year Old Account
    This is not a attunement, you are not being locked out.
    Rather
    This boss is a quest reward for people that finish the cloak, much like the tabard and mount from shadowmourne box.

All you people crying really need to take a step back and think.
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    This is the real problem. The legendary quest turned into a kind of attunement. It went from "lucky bonus" to "expected and necessary".

I thought Blizzard had realized attunements were counterproductive. Oh well: "experience is that which enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again."
    It's still a lucky bonus. To consider this cloak now even remotely mandatory, seeing that it's an end of expansion item that allows you to access 1 out of 5 new world bosses, speaks more to a persecution complex on the part of the insulted player than poor game design.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Actually yes it is. However the degree of commitment and yes I know TIME to get the cloak versus getting the ilvl to fight lfr are far different. FYI terrible players will still get the cloak. Terrible players can and often do have all the time in the universe. I ihope this boss falls flat on it's fucking ass, I hope this decision bites them on the ass, and I hope their is severe backlash over this. It's bone headed DUMB DUMB DUMB.
    The game revovles around gating, you dumb dumb
    To get to point C, you must go through A and B.

Actually, you sound like a spoiled child tbh. No offense.
    Seriously tho, its one world boss wich happen to have one restriction, and its not like its gonna be the only one in the patch.

Less of the remarks. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-06-30 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Is it just me who thinks the legendary quest line is pretty simple and doesn't require much time at all?
    Done in order, with consistent play and starting the quest very early on in the expansion? I'd agree.

Start late and do things in the wrong order? Catching up can be a very big headache and far more effort if you go about it incorrectly.

I think a world boss requiring a legendary cloak is abit strange. Its obviously going to have lots of arguments because world bosses are suppose to be easy accessible and good to get some loot off of. I think a better idea is just to make this an extra boss in normal or hc seige of ogrimmar which requires everyone having the legendary cloak to open the door to get to and he drops random tier pieces etc for normal or hc difficulty depending on the difficulty you enter

10+ Year Old Account
    This must be Blizzard's newest attempt to make a world boss for hardcore raiders only. Considering the fiasco that Galleon and Oondasta were though, I'm not sure if it can be done. It feels to me that world boss just don't work well if they are any hard. I'm still not sure if this is the way to do it, but I'm happy to see Blizzard still trying where I would have most certainly given up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find this idea perfect, though one flaw with it... Having to have a full raid who has the cloak, after what I've understood. But it's fair really, this boss drops better gear than the others, so you better work for it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..