Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    Firstly, Trassk, who cares? There's hunter pets that fling shit as it is, so I bet you've been covered in poo if you ever faced a hunter with a monkey in his stable already.
    Second, I think the hozen animations are neat, but nothing amazing and certainly nothing strong enough to base a playable faction on - it's because you've been playing whatever race you currently are for long enough that the animations bore you, and seeing the funny monkey do something new is fun, and I don't blame you for that.

But that'd need to do a LOT of lore writing for hozen to make me entertain the thought of them joining the horde as a playable race. And I'd rather them do that with an older, more lore recognized race, like ogre or naga or even murloc before hozen.
    They have enough time to give them proper lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    they are a race that acts like 14 year old boys, which is kind of annoying.
    Perfect addition for the horde then. Alliance have had all the children for a while, about time you started having some.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    not like short lifetimes mean anything anyways, wows timeline is only 4 years so far starting with vanilla, a 20 year lifespan is enough time for tons of expansions
    In game time does not = real life time. Yes their seasons mimic ours mostly to keep you doing holiday stuff during holidays but the time we spend doing things in game are not the Same in game.

It's the same with comic books. In the Xmen comics they started wearing 1960's clothes and almost always have a Christmas special, today they are in 2013 fashions but the characters like cyclops ave only gone from 18 to 24 in 50 years. But they have had 50 christas specials.

please stop with this ridiculous thread!

look, if you like to see monkeys or fish - just go to the zoo.
    and if you like to see them talk - go search a Disney movie but stop creating posts implying horde want the hozens because you like the animation, by accident blizz might realy think "the majority" want that...

havnt we had enough talking animals in MOP? its like a disney zoo coming to life,
    with a race of panda bears that Revere Laziness, alcohol and obesity.

its unfortunate enough that the scars of this xpac will linger beyond this xpac with panda monks waving thier hands and feet and rolling on the floor like fur balls while fighting in the most rediculus way for a class ever created for this game...
    Last edited by john duo; 2013-06-30 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if hozen ever became a playable race they would probably join the alliance
    No they would join horde. Alliance have the Jinyu.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can fix this ... Virmen as a playable race! There, don't Hozen look better now?

The First rule of the Jade Forest: See No Hozen Hear No Hozen Speak No Hozen

Deleted
    That could be something for an elixir, not counting towards our standart elixir/potion cooldown. Maybe even a special item, that transforms you into a Hozen for an hour, with a short cooldown, like 10 minutes.
    Maybe even a new glyph slot, making you able to become a Mag'Gar, Taunka, Lepper Gnome, Broken for example. Would prefer those as a character costumization, but better then nothing.
    But a fun item, like the potion in the intance, could work outside. Dont see a problem there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post

and if you like to see them talk - go search a Disney movie but stop creating posts implying horde want the hozens because you like the animation, by accident blizz might realy think "the majority" want that...

havnt we had enough talking animals in MOP? its like a disney zoo coming to life,

its unfortunate enough that the scars of this xpac will linger beyond this xpac with panda monks waving thier hands and feet and rolling on the floor like fur balls while fighting in the most rediculus way for a class ever created for this game...
    What's wrong with Monkeys, I thought King kong was pretty scary x)

"figher, lover and dooker!"

Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post

However Tauren are obviously exempt from this....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    The First rule of the Jade Forest: See No Hozen Hear No Hozen Speak No Hozen
    Me gonna ook you in the dooker!

Deleted
    for how much I love the comedic value of the idea I've to say no

Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    However Tauren are obviously exempt from this....

IKR... apparently some people think talking cows are super cool and mature, but mention adding other walking talking animals and it's "OMG that's so stupid and childish!".