Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool Alliance 10M LF Raiders! Heroic Prog

Greetings, everyone. <The Remnants> of Earthen Ring are seeking raiders who are interested in progressing in Heroic content.
    |[ Raid Times ]|
    Tues/Thurs/Sun ~ 7:30PM - 11:00PM EST

|[ Current Progression ]|
    7/13 Heroic ToT

|[ What we are seeking ]|
    • We are seeking people who are interested in attending our future weekly Flex raid. This will be a nice raid for alts, people who can't commit to a multi-night raid, or Glory achieves.

|[ Website ]|
    www.theremnantsguild.com

|[ What we expect from you ]|
    • Good attendance - 80%+ attendance over a rolling 3-month period
    • Good attitude - We do not want any sour apples here. Everyone gets pissed every now and then, but we don't need someone who is a consistent downer.
    • Extensive knowledge of your class - That's great that you know your rotation, but I want to know more. What can your class do on a particular boss fight that may help us with a kill?
    • Be prepared - Feasts are provided. Personal food encouraged. Bring your own potions/flasks. I have a flask & potion master to assist you if needed.
    • Be punctual - Your loss if you don't make it on time. Be prepared to sit for at least the first boss if you are late. Consistent tardiness will not be tolerated.
    • Must use Ventrilo - Must have a mic and be prepared to use it if needed.
    • Must be prepared to sit sometimes - WE DO NOT RECRUIT FOR BACK-UPS. Just because you are new does NOT mean you will be sitting a lot!!! However, you must understand that running with a strict 10-man roster is unrealistic and can result in canceled raids. Everyone aims for 100% attendance, but we understand that things do come up. Rotations are determined per boss. You will never be sat for an entire raid week unless you volunteer to do it or need no loot.
    • You must always address our mage as "The New Guy", blame all wipes on him, tell him how bad he is, and make sure to compliment his "Quality Kicks"
    SAIL!

|[ What to expect from us ]|
    I know that I come across as spr srs in this thread, but we are actually a very fun bunch to roll with. We come to raids to progress, but ultimately this is a game. We want everyone to have a good time, not to feel like raiding is a chore. However, we need people to meet the standards listed above to help us achieve that. A raid night with our guild is not complete unless there are many laughs throughout the night. Or hating on our mage! <3 Average age is around the mid-20's.

SAIL!

|[ So are you interested? ]|
    You can reach us by any of the following methods:
    • Message me here on MMO-C!
    • Add my battletag Krystal#1695
    • Drop an app @ our website.

P.S. Earthen Ring is considered a RP realm. For some reason, this tends to bother people. We are not a RP guild. I see this server as simply being a PvE server with a nicer community.
    Last edited by Krystal; 2013-08-05 at 11:16 PM.
    I am a filthy casual!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still seeking a Brewmaster Monk, Warlock. Rogue is put on hold for now. =)
    I am a filthy casual!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now 7/13. Seeking a Prot Paladin to add to our core. =)

Nevermind. False alarm lol.

However, we are seeking people interested in running Flex raids with us on Wednesdays!
    Last edited by Krystal; 2013-08-05 at 11:13 PM.
    I am a filthy casual!