10+ Year Old Account

Has Trion revealed how big a bump ftp was to rift yet?

Generally when mmos go ftp they see a massive increase in players and revenue. Has Trion revealed anything about that yet?

They probably never will give exact figures. Just like most MMOs never will or do tell.

"We're happy with F2P transition" /robot response is all that will be said in all likelihood.

Usuaully discussed at quarterly or annual updates, not specifically after changing a model. Companies have to (by law) be transparent about their finances annually.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Usuaully discussed at quarterly or annual updates, not specifically after changing a model. Companies have to (by law) be transparent about their finances annually.
    That's publicly traded companies. Trion is a private company, so there are no quarterly or annual reports. Best you could hope for is what Fencers said.

15+ Year Old Account
    ya i dont think they ever even said how many subs they had when the game was subbed based. So I wouldn't keep your hopes up for any kind of info.

Daglar said it was doing extremely extremely well. But no numbers nor do I expect any

Deleted
    Well I know they have made at least a 100 $ but yeah I don't think we will ever hear how much it actually is.

10+ Year Old Account
    heck i spent $5.00 to test the cash shop and another $20.00 to unlock new souls. Cash shop isn't required but gives enough to warrant an ocassional splurge

10+ Year Old Account
    Curse them and their instant soul walk purchase!