Deleted

Question blizz plans with this last expansions and gets things together ? (spoiler alert)

Stuff are pointed from mist that burning legion will return. But they are the major villian factor of the game so are they really gonna be the next x-pack? Or we will see azhara as we saw here in cata wierd if they are not going to present her. BUT! Doesent she serve the old gods now? Before the portal exploded she served Seargeras but while she and her people nearly drowned the old gods *saved* them by turning them into Naga. Wierd they did one more ragnaros raid instead for a Neptulon/Azhara raid beacuse they are new content and lore wise fits in the twillights hammer old god theme for cata. But no blizz... But must say the ragna raids was very fun meachanic wise.

Will be intresting doh what Turalyon and the windrunenr sister had done all the time. NIce plot confronting sylvanas with her two sister FINNALY after serveral expansion they do not care about eachothers? Rexar who promised Thrall help the horde in its dire needs were is he? Chilling on Outland.... And Will we see Cenarius Kick out the orcs from his homeland who are being lead by his *murderers* own son? ANd dragon flight you did your work? Another old god/burning legion here threatening the world once again? So how is or are blizz going to get this in the game? THink horde was only going to play on daylies in Durotar and the alliance was going to daylies kick orcs from aschenvale^^ THink blizz could have doen stuffs in other ways but its just me and my opinions witch I dont say are 100% either^^

Thoughts on this? (sry for my blackout and bad eng ?

this hard read is.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

10+ Year Old Account
    urrm... someone needs to translate this, I don't quite get what he's saying... about his speculation to how he see's the future of wow?
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I feel as if a void zone appeared in my brain as I read this.

Deleted
    I think it's trying to communicate

Martha has lost her parsnip. Tell the one legged goose not to open the blue umbrella. The owl has stolen my unicycle. My purple hat is under the piano, tell John to return home, the cheese is broken. "BUFFALO BILL!" yelled Mavis the two-toed sloth.

Deleted
    There are hints all throughout MoP that the Burning Legion will return. However, the Burning Legion is the main villain in the game, so will Blizzard really re-introduce them so soon? Or will we, perhaps, get an Azhara-themed expansion instead.
    *bla bla bla*
    I hope Sylvannas will meet her two sisters.
    *bla bla bla*
    Discuss.

Deleted
    Well, I think we all can agree that another burning legion expansion will come, but we don't know when.

Another sub-water zone will most likely never be implemented again, seeing as Vashj'ir was not met with the cheer and joy they hoped for. Some kind of water based raid however could still be on the table with some Neptulon/Azshara. I think they said sometime that they are not sure how/when, to get the stories to fit.

The whereabouts of Turalyon and Alleria are still unknown. IF and where they will appear one can only guess.
    If I remember correct, Thrall has been away for a while, right? And there is still ptr, so Rexxar could make an appearance somewhere.

If you remember back in Dragon Soul, the dragon aspects surrendered their powers and became mortals.

Cenarius helped defending Hyjal against Twilight's Hammer, and there will be no kicking of orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    "Many things from the expansion Mists of Pandaria points that the Burning Legion will return. Burning Legion is the major villain factor of the game so is Burning Legion a clear choice for a next expansion or will we see Azshara as we saw her in the Caverns of Time instance in cataclysm in the War of the Ancients? It's weird if Blizzard are not going to present her. BUT! Doesn't she serve the old gods now since before the portal exploded she served Sargeras, but when she and her people nearly drowned then the Old Gods *saved* her people by turning them into Naga. It's weird that they pulled off a Ragnaros raid (Firelands) instead of a Neptulon/Azshara raid (Underwater Raid) because it would make more sense to continue the Neptulon storyline and the Naga storyline and lore wise it fits in to the Twillight's Hammer Old God theme for Cataclysm. But no, blizz. I must say that the Firelands bosses had some very fun mechanics though.

It will be interesting to know what Turalyon and the Alleria Windrunner has done all the time while being absent in the lore. It would be a nice plot confronting Sylvanas with her two sisters, Alleria and Vereesa FINALLY because they seem to not care about eachothers... atleast Sylvanas. Rexxar promised Thrall to help the horde in its dire needs but he hasn't showed up yet as he promised? Chilling on Outland.... and will we see Cenarius kick out the orcs from their homeland who are being lead by his *murderers* own son, Garrosh? And has the dragonflights done all that they could, have they unleashed their full potential or may they be called for help and unleash their full potential? Another Old God/Burning Legion here to threaten the world of Azeroth once again? So how are blizz going to get this in the game? Think that the Horde was only going to get dailies in Durotar and the alliance was going to dailies to kick orcs from Ashenvale^^ Think blizz could have done stuff in other ways but it's just me and my opinions are not 100% true.^^"

Sorry, I tried to translate it with better grammar but even I couldn't understand some bits. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lince View Post
    I feel as if a void zone appeared in my brain as I read this.
    LOL, same here...
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    I think it's trying to communicate
    I'm still laughing at this!

To the OP: just wait for Blizzcon, I suppose we will learn a lot about WoW's future at the event. At this point any assumption about the next expansion is as much wrong as it is correct, Blizzard has proven in the past that they are not afraid of butchering some lore here and there to fit any ideas they might have.