Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    night elf paladin, night elf warlock, worgen shaman
    Night elf... Warlock... No, please no... I can go with the Paladin'ish... Since they were pictured in a dungeon once.. Worgen shaman.. hmm.. I don't see them happening much, but could be cool
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren rogue( they're just so good that we haven't seen them yet), gnome hunters, Pandadins

Deleted
    Troll mage for the win!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by demarco View Post
    Troll mage for the win!
    But... there is Troll Mages

---------- Post added 2013-06-30 at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hilde View Post
    Tauren rogue( they're just so good that we haven't seen them yet), gnome hunters, Pandadins
    Totally! Never wondered why there's earthquakes? That's Tauren Rogues duelling
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    High elf necromancer

no, there will not be new race/class combos. at least i hope so.

Deleted
    Night Elf warlock or demon hunter class.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    my hopes:

Forsaken Paladins and Draenei Warlocks - the fact that these combos would be so opposed to their races' general belief could lead to some very interesting storytelling;

Worgen Monks - because Jon Talbain.

Pandaren Druid - the pandaren just feel like they'd fit well with druidism.

Worgen Paladins and Gnome Hunters - because why not?
    Agree with this post; Gnome paladins too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could see a lot of class combos to, and I hope Gnomes will have those Snow Leopards as their starter pet of choice.

Also to I would be seeing Goblin/Worgen monks in the future to, and have some other class combos to.
    For the Horde!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Night elf... Warlock... No, please no... I can go with the Paladin'ish... Since they were pictured in a dungeon once.. Worgen shaman.. hmm.. I don't see them happening much, but could be cool
    Worgen totems would be fire hydrants.

oh come on, being a paladin presents business opportunities

Quote Originally Posted by Norlamin View Post
    Draenei Warlock would be the only one I'd want, that or Gnome Paladins. I'd love Tauren/Draenei Rogues too, but that just seems unreasonable.

Wait, draenei rogue is unreasonable but draenei warlock isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    *crosses fingers for Tinkers... or runemasters*
    I pretty much guarantee we'll never see Runemasters. They were originally a way to have bare-handed fighters when WoW didn't allow for the existence of Monks and Chi. Now in light of their addition...

Gnome Hunters is a glaring hole that should be filled. Much like Warriors, it should be a universal class. Beyond that, get over your starting experience elitism, Blizz, and let people roll Worgen and Goblin Monks already. And to balance Gnome Hunters...Orc Priests. And maybe toss in Worgen Paladins so there's 4 Pally races for Ally and 2 for Horde, and 4 Shaman races for Horde and 2 for Ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Blood Elf Druids. If the Blood Elves are descended from Night Elves, as lore states, then why couldn't the Blood Elves be druids as well?
    They can be: http://www.wowpedia.org/High_Botanist_Freywinn (in lore).
    It would be sweet to be a playable one.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflifier View Post
    They can be: http://www.wowpedia.org/High_Botanist_Freywinn (in lore).
    It would be sweet to be a playable one.
    Well, yeah. We have one Blood Elf druid, but there's also one Human shaman in the game, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Wait, draenei rogue is unreasonable but draenei warlock isn't?
    the draenei can't be warlocks because of social reasons. a few heretics could change that.

but for them to be rogues it's complicated. let's not talk about the hooves, they could put some cloth under them, but it's hard to sneak around when you are as big as a tauren. sometimes we forget about it because draenei girls look so delicate, but the draenei are ookin HUGE!

I already find it rather hard to believe orcs can be rogues. having draenei and tauren rogues is literally a tall order lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    tauren rogues (grimtotoems) already exist just not playable. they're 'one with the land' hooves don't matter.

Night elf paladins. no more pallys in the horde please.