Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Forsaken paladins, pls.
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    oh come on, being a paladin presents business opportunities

Paladins always drape themselves in gold, flashily and gaudily showing off their wealth. I can see the goblins doing something like that, although the scales on the shoulders there should be slightly tipped when equipped on a goblin, you know business is business.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one combo that I think would make the most sense would be Pandaren Druids. I'm surprised it wasn't in game already and I hope that it is the one race/class combo Blizz considers for the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome hunters, if the goblins can do it, why not the gnomes? And make goblin & gnome hunters be allowed to use their pets (depending on the pet they have) as a mount! I'd so badly race change (and faction change too ofc) my blood elf hunter to a gnome if they can become a hunter, it would be so funny to see
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilde View Post
    Paladins always drape themselves in gold, flashily and gaudily showing off their wealth. I can see the goblins doing something like that, although the scales on the shoulders there should be slightly tipped when equipped on a goblin, you know business is business.
    or maybe the goblins would sell their armor to buy mansions with pools and golf camps, and spend the rest on the whorehouses of hatchet
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is there to combo without screwing up the whole lore of WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Blood Elf Druids. If the Blood Elves are descended from Night Elves, as lore states, then why couldn't the Blood Elves be druids as well?
    And, if Night Elves are willing to accept arcane magic back into their society, what credible reason is there to think no Blood Elves can reconnect to nature magic? Natural outgrowth of the Farstriders, IMO.

This, hands down, is the race/class combo I would most like to see added.