What is required to get that title for helping the Horde Rebellion?

I haven't been playing for a while but by looking at the front page I saw an awesome title for the Hordebreaker and... well I can't remember the other off the top of my head but what would I need to get them? Exulted with the faction, if there was a new one with 5.3? Think it would be side dependant ie both need earning or independent?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Deleted
    One relatively short quest chain, including a couple of scenarios.

It's a really easy title to get =)

You play with a robot cat, help Vol'jin, and help a old man up a mountain. Congratulations, you broke the horde!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    you basically just do this achie: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8306

Quote Originally Posted by Deepstrider View Post
    One relatively short quest chain, including a couple of scenarios.

It's a really easy title to get =)
    Awesome

Do I need rep for the quests or can I just leap into them?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    Awesome

Do I need rep for the quests or can I just leap into them?
    No pre-reqs*, the quest will pop up in the objectives tracker when you enter the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Starts with popping off to see the Loremasters for a bit of storytelling.

*Except level 90.