Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I just don't get some people

Edit: This post is meant to be humorous in nature, and not in any way meant to be "complaining, whining, or hurt feelings".

While leveling up my 65 Dk, I join a group in progress where it seems the tank got kicked, and the healer refused to heal anyone.

The healer left shortly after. I hadn't said anything in the group, and not wanting to be involved in any more drama, I simply leave the group. Right after, I get this:

It just boggles me since I didn't even speak in the group, and had no interaction with this person.

I don't understand why some people are so needlessly angry.
    Last edited by fps90; 2013-07-01 at 03:52 PM. Reason: People missing the point.

I hope you reported him. That's pretty much a guaranteed infraction.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Dang it only took him 10 seconds to generate his mad at you

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know I actually remember doing that myself when I was fucking young like I'd troll the person then logout on like a level one then when I got older I started to get those people and I was like huh so this what I was like a douchebag.

Anyway as Belloc has stated that's at least a small suspension now report him and have the last laugh.

I did right click his name and report him for language.

That's as good as putting in a ticket, right?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    I did right click his name and report him for language.

That's as good as putting in a ticket, right?
    Yeah if you submit a ticket they will have an automatic response saying right click this POS ( no not really ) I mean player and click report thank you for contacting us!

Angst filled dicks on the internet.

Report, move on. Why even care?

dear diary,

I am still a jerk 8(

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Angst filled dicks on the internet.

Report, move on. Why even care?
    Why care, or why post it here?

I posted it because I felt like sharing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how he didn't even need to be interacted with in order to get mad and find reason to try to insult you. Were it me I think I'd have had to just mock him and let him go away madder and deal with it.

Wait..am I the only one around here (besides the obvious problem) who sees how achievements make you good? I am lost as to how your achievement score makes any difference about how good of a player you are. I personally like to get achievements and work to have a lot, and I have friends who could care less about it and are probably better than me.

Not surprising how rude some people are in this messed up world of ours. Some people don't know how to control their emotions and act like immature children at times. But things like video games bring out the worst in some people. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gir View Post
    Wait..am I the only one around here (besides the obvious problem) who sees how achievements make you good? I am lost as to how your achievement score makes any difference about how good of a player you are. I personally like to get achievements and work to have a lot, and I have friends who could care less about it and are probably better than me.
    The more achievements you have, the longer (in theory) you've played the game, so the better (in theory) you are.

Yeah, I don't know. I was doing an Escape from Durnhold run on my alt, and there's a quest in there that you have to wait for everyone to turn in or else an event starts and some people can't complete the quest. I ask them, "Please wait for everyone to turn in the quest before starting the event," and the first thing the rogue does when we get to Thrall is sprint to him and turn in the event; he and is friend call us "bads" for the rest of the run for not being able to turn in a quest. (And it sucked because I was the healer, and I wanted to just let them die, but the damage in the instance was too low qq)

Anyway, I type "Jesus you guys" in chat, and the two of them yell at me for saying the Lord's name in vein and they call me...wait for it...they call me the Antichrist for the rest of the run. Like, really? Really? I know I could have ignored them / left the dungeon group, but I was too shocked to see such absolutely ridiculous behavior (plus, it was frustratingly funny). I swear, this game just really stumps me sometimes.
    Last edited by lopk; 2013-07-01 at 05:14 AM.

I would have just reported and /ignored him as soon as I registered that he was calling me a faggot

I credit the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory on this. Normal Person + Anonymity + Audience = Total Fuckwad.

15+ Year Old Account
    JEEZ, Grow a thicker skin, i see threads like this every week "some1 called me a faggot on the internet and my feels r hurt ((, now i must post about it"
    Why cant u people do like me, laugh at their stupidity and move on
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I never get these people in any runs I do, be it at max level, or anything in between. There are occasional kicks where people get impatient, but I can't recall massive nerd rage in recent history.

Yeah, no wonder it takes years for a ticket to be answered when cry babies are putting in tickets for idiots that harass them.

Grow a pair and stop giving a shit what people say. Turn your language filter on if bad words offend you.

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    I hope you reported him. That's pretty much a guaranteed infraction.
    Does that really count as an infraction these days? Back when group kicks and group votes first came out it probably wouldn't have been much more than a slap on the wrist. At least the healer left in the first place; I've had some passive aggressive jerks stick around just because they knew it would be a while before they could get kicked so they took it out on the rest of the group by slowing everything down. That's even worse.

I'm surprised that you care that much.

Why not just report/ignore and be done with it? You'll always end up finding an annoying person, just report/ignore and move on, it's the best thing to do.
    Not even worth wasting the time to ask them anything....