Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Like I said, this day was boring and I had something that was either a Cop or a Godfather imo. If it allowed us to take out the Godfather this early it was worth it.
    And if you just happened to hit someone protected by Doc?

Like I said, this day was boring and I had something that was either a Cop or a Godfather imo. If it allowed us to take out the Godfather this early it was worth it.
    Fair point.

Anyways, as said earlier..
    Vote Dyra.

She's much more inactive than the others playing and she joined in on the Celtic lynch. So.. ehh.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    And if you just happened to hit someone protected by Doc?
    If the doctor protected this person Ill eat my hat.

Deleted
    Mods, take note. We may require video evidence after this game

The thing is.....Godfather isn't on the list of possible roles Keleb gave us.......and he made a pretty detailed list. I don't think Godfather is umbrella'ed under "Mafia."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Honest question: How do you think a no-lynch benefits us in the slightest?
    We would have ended up starting day 2 with the same lack of information, and what would you then do.. another no-lynch?
    Alright let me address this quickly.

1. There was no need to lynch someone because we had zero information and this is a very small game so every person counts.
    2. We do start with information on day 2, it comes from day 1 voting records, TPRs, and whoever shows up dead.
    3. People can vote on day 1, but you hammering Celtic was stupid. The voting pattern would have been enough to inference data from later in the game without actually lynching.
    4. You can't even say day 1 votes matter much because mafia could or couldn't bandwagon to look suspicious and/or they could just vote safely to look not suspicious. There's no reason for them to bandwagon on day 1. WIFOM as far as the horizon goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, that's enough dicking around for the day pointing fingers at each other based on past games and stupid bullshit. Let's start analyzing the "hints" Keleb said he was leaving us.

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Dawn brought not only light, but also a dead body. Greeney was lying facedown in the mud not far from his own house with several bullet holes showing on his back. The reasons for the murder seemed unclear, who would harm Greeney? There were a few footprints in the mud but it had rained during the night so they were water-filled and there was a small crab playing in one of them. The best that could be learned from them was that they came from medium sized shoes.
    Crabs in mud, medium sized shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and it goes without saying that several footprints confirms this was a mafia (multiple people) kill.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you happened to take a look at the title of this game?

Blueobelisk trying too hard, calling him out as Godfather

Vote Blueobelisk.

Your reactions since I called it out just look panicked to me like you're very desperate to disprove it.

Deleted
    I find it odd that Xanjlisted Cop and GF while leavong out SK

Cops generally don't have vests

GF isn't on the role list

However, Jester isn't on the list either so I don't see Xanj suiciding on purpose

unvote

Mafia and Traitor are on the list, unless we just assume all Mafia are goons then Godfather seems a logical role.

Blueobelisk trying too hard, calling him out as Godfather

Vote Blueobelisk.

Your reactions since I called it out just look panicked to me like you're very desperate to disprove it.
    .......? I'm just posting based off the good information we have lol....

Also, does this mean that I'm the person you visited last night?

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I do agree that it was unnecessary for Ely to hammer on Celtic (there was only 30 minutes remaining, I think, and no one else was near the six votes Celtic had on him already), I still think Dyra, as a lurker, is our best choice for now. I'm still sticking with my vote.

As for Blue's discussion about the footprints, there could still be just one set of footprints - meaning just one person. The footprints could've been just been done one right after another. It could also mean a team - two sets of footprints - one pair beside the other. Keleb only mentioned one size: medium size. I don't think there's a high possibility of multiple people all having medium size shoes.

Deleted
    Mafia and Traitor are on the list, unless we just assume all Mafia are goons then Godfather seems a logical role.
    ...I'm really not seeing how you thought this would work out well for us but whatever. I don't see you putting a target on your back as SK so if you really are Vigi I'm going to assume that we got no SKs in this game with only 1/3 theoretical NKs going through.

Did you even stop and consider that maybe you or your target got jailed last night? Docs? In my mind vests are the last things I think of when kills don't happen so I really don't see how you decided you hit either the Cop or GF

Furthermore

I dont want to apply too much pressure as this person may in fact turn out to be the cop
    If it allowed us to take out the Godfather this early it was worth it.
    I really don't see how the logic works here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    Even though I do agree that it was unnecessary for Ely to hammer on Celtic (there was only 30 minutes remaining)
    This kinda contradicts itself since we don't have minority lynches in this game. Ely hammering was necessary to get the lynch through and not hammering was necessary for it to not pass

10+ Year Old Account
    Oops sorry - just went back and read the rule that a majority must be reached otherwise it results in a no lynch. I'm just used to the minority lynch.

Actually ... if that's the case, Celtic shouldn't have been lynched at all then. There were 15 players when we started. Celtic only had seven votes on him. Eight votes would've been needed then.

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind - scratch that - I made a mistake on my own spreadsheet which caused me to count only seven.
    Last edited by falbacca; 2013-07-04 at 02:05 PM.

mornings greetings form the fox god no matter what time it is there. Anywho sorry about last night i should be more active today.

Typically im quite timid about calling anyone out specifically, that seems to be my nature, but unlike the crow my feathers will become white should i change my habits. I'm fairly off put by xanjori's claim. I'm my opinion a vig shouldn't just random shoot during night 1 that to me is just a horrible idea. He then outs claiming. people have vests? really, how did you come up with that one? he also did paint a target on his back, but at the same time that target could save him wifom and all.

Then there's also sikku with his bomb claim which i really dislike. To me its about as bad as a survivor claim, he guarantees mafia wont kill him giving him the ability to kill on nights without fear of being killed.

So which one do i think is more likely to be scum? I'm honestly not sure, What does strike me as odd is Xanjori seems to be claiming is blue obeleisk is a Gf because he visited him last night and he didn't die.

so right now I will vote based on who iwant answers from the most.

Vote: xanjori
    so you'll eat your had if blue isn't the GF? you're really willing to get yourself killed if he is not?

I'm going to wait and see what comes of all this before I change my vote. I am heading out to work right now so if it's not busy I will try to pop on and help out with the discussions that will be inevitably starting up today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

Xanjori sure did reach his goal. This day is no longer "boring." Please Xanj, more asplaining.

- - - Updated - - -

Also,
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Omertocracy- Distrusts Silkku's bomb claim seemed a bit off, but then again, he didn't vote against the claimed bomb, so it's a stretch to even call that an offense.
    Didn't vote for said bomb because I didn't see a lynch happening there either way today.

10+ Year Old Account
    What an interesting thing to wake up to, a vigilante claim and notice of Blueobelisk surviving an attack last night. He seems to think that Blue might be somebody with a vest, specifically a godfather or a cop. Do godfather's or cops tend to have vests? I don't remember that being the case. Serial killers though frequently do. There's also the possibility of a doctor's protection. Xanjori says that nobody would have protected Blue, but I can beg to differ. Seeing people's hostility towards Blueobelisk, a doctor may have surmised that he's a likely target for killing on N1 (and what do you know? Somebody did try to kill him). Or the other possibility that Blue himself is the doctor, it would make perfect sense for him to protect himself then. Here's an issue, claiming doctor may be the most logical thing for him to do. The game title implies 2 doctors, so even a counter claim wouldn't prove him a liar, so it's only natural that he would claim doc. Hmmmm.....

Naturally I tried to NK Blueobelisk last night - for obvious reasons - so this all makes sense now..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Vote: xanjori
    so you'll eat your had if blue isn't the GF? you're really willing to get yourself killed if he is not?
    Minor thing, he didn't say he'd eat his hat if he wasn't the GF, he said he'd eat his hat if a doctor protected him.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Minor thing, he didn't say he'd eat his hat if he wasn't the GF, he said he'd eat his hat if a doctor protected him.
    yes but bascially its the same thing, he things the GF has a vest which would eb the same as a doctor protecting him last night.

Also ummmmm ely? did you just claim scum trying to kill blue? because I could belive you claiming that on blue

My thing is this, A Vigi is both an asset and a burden, He is a loose cannon and as long as he is killing randomly without any forethought he is as much a threat to the town as an sk is. Randomly killing N1 because he dislikes another persons play style from a previous game. That to me already shows what kind of Vigi Xanj is going to be, I don't feel we should trust to leave him alive.
    I feel his claim is a little weak as well, but maybe that is just me. Either way I think I'm going to

Unvote
    Vote: Xanj

I just feel he is to much of a loose cannon to leave around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post

Also ummmmm ely? did you just claim scum trying to kill blue? because I could belive you claiming that on blue
    I think he was mocking xanj >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Also there is always the chance that he is either scum or a sk trying to get a Tpr to claim. so /shrug