Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Hope Taran'zhu dies

Just the worst type of character I've ever seen in Warcraft, I can't stand this bastard.

You guys really need to make up your mind if Thrall is or isn't the worst.

Thrall rocks ass they just turned him into some super mage at the end of Cataclysm, for whatever the hell purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    the recent wowinsider post highlighted some important points to taran zhu people should go read.

He's more complex then other characters. The whole point of why he is the way he is, comes from his absolute and dedicated role he has brought himself into, that of the shado-pan and what it has to do each and every day. He's a hard up character who when taken into context of his role, being emotionless is expected from someone who fights against negative emotions in its physical form.

Does this make me like the character? No, i can't say I like him as a character, but unlike others, there is a certain reason for the way he is, even if that makes his own sense of reason appear meaningless.
    #boycottchina

I'd say Garrosh is the worst character in WoW. Tharan'zhu is a very reasonable character, but all the crap the players of both faction and Xu'en has done to him and the Shado-pan is getting to him.

Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallasMultipass View Post
    Just the worst type of character I've ever seen in Warcraft, I can't stand this bastard.
    yeah because if you were sitting down after work to watch a nice movie and all of a sudden an army barged into your house and fucked everything and your schedule up you wouldnt act the exact same way

I like Taran-zhu. Lot of good dialogue bits and exchanges involving him.

Not really sure why people hate him so much. Is it because he does not put up with out stupid junk? I admire that about him.

How are we stupid? We saved THE WORLD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah because if you were sitting down after work to watch a nice movie and all of a sudden an army barged into your house and fucked everything and your schedule up you wouldnt act the exact same way
    Don't forget them being responsible for reappearance of demonic malevolent spirits in your house that you were responsible to keep imprisoned. Also them being responsible for making one of your gods mortal because of their petty conflict that they brought into your house...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Thrall rocks ass they just turned him into some super mage at the end of Cataclysm, for whatever the hell purpose.
    "Super mage for whatever the hell purpose".... You broke my brain.

Besides, aslong as Med'an still exists, we've got the "worst character ever" bit covered.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I hope the same. can't stand him. I'd much rather kill him than kil'ruk, kaz'tik or korven.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Yes an earth warden is definitely close to being a super mage. /facepalm

Yes, when we worked together. Or did you forget all that?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    .... And now we are quite busy destroying it again - we are complete idiots.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Yes, but we ruined theirs.

Deleted
    And saving the world gives us permission to be the ones to destroy it?

So if aliens come to Earth and fuck the place up you'll also say that we should go die too? Cause that's exactly what's happening here.

We also destroyed much of their land, released what's basically an old god and were punished by being allowed refuge in their sacred vale (which we also destroyed later on)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

He is definitely right about the Horde's effect on Pandaria (especially Garrosh and his warleader Nazgrim) and he is very protective of his people - but, since Pandaria can be hidden no longer, Taran's views are outdated and he himself does not seem to be able to change.

So he will probably die, but he is definitely right about all his fears and dislikes about the Garrosh's Horde.