What healing class has the capability to hold it's own?

In 5.4, the new Arena update is most likely going to be like League of Legends ranked solo queue.
    But I don't want to have to rely on others on my rating. So what healing class has a great capability of carrying a team?
    This isn't a fotm thread. I want to heal, but be able to hold my own in arenas.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

"holding your own", as in 1vs1 or 2vs1? It's not going to happen, dps have far to much healing for that nowadays.
    Normally the best answer to this would be disc priest but I doubt even they could outdps the instant heals and healing passives almost every dps has.

Even if you could, you're not going to carry it very far, even if you can beat a dps, good luck killing another healer.

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    "holding your own", as in 1vs1 or 2vs1? It's not going to happen, dps have far to much healing for that nowadays.
    Normally the best answer to this would be disc priest but I doubt even they could outdps the instant heals and healing passives almost every dps has.

Even if you could, you're not going to carry it very far, even if you can beat a dps, good luck killing another healer.
    Yup, back in Burning Crusade and even Wrath Disc Priests could kill DPS classes 1v1 easily, and even 1v2 depending on the situation. But nowadays there's no way, DPS classes have far too much self healing for a healer to kill.

Regardless, there aren't solo queues, you still queue with whoever you want, so I don't see why this matters.