Page 1 of 3
LastLast

More likely to get ganked?? Male or female WoW Characters?

Hi i wanted to know who you think gets ganked more male or female
    characters. I was leveling my level 80 night elf who happened to have school girl clothes on (transmorg gotta love it!) but i was just leveling that character with that outfit on and as being a fairly high populated horde server (tichondrius)i ran into 3 Horde 90's ...who all just followed me around for a little bit then eventually left.
    Thoughts?

Sounds creepy.

I really don't think it matters, but some people have certain classes and whatnot that they look for to kill for whatever reason, maybe a rogue was mean to them so they go around killing mostly rogues or something.

Personally I find ganking to be a dickish move. And even if youre on a PVP server it doesn't mean you're going to get ganked by every opposite faction player in the world. Some will gank, it's just what they do, but none the less, the way I see it "If you're red, you're dead". I personally don't care what the sex of a character is, if they are of an opposing faction and they are flagged for PVP, they will die. Sure, you may have gotten lucky because there are some people who are perverted in this game and like female characters in relative "skimpy" or "naughty" clothing. But none the less, that's the way I see it.

TL;DR: Doesn't matter, if you're flagged you're gonna get killed (or you have the same chance as everyone else to get killed)

Personally, I don't gank people who aren't in my level range. The exception is when I'm leveling a low level alt and some lvl 70ish big shot comes along and things he's cool camping my corpse. So I get one of my 90s, kill them then camp their corpse for a bit until he learns his lesson.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, it's very possible that they might have acted the same way regardless of your toon. I do that kinda stuff with low levels on a non-discriminatory basis. My mood's a factor too.

Considering the larger sex of player characters is male, I would reckon male would be ganked more :P

Field Marshal RagequitTheShaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being an Enhance Shaman, if I see another Enhance Shaman I will kill them no matter the level. So I would think it wouldn't matter the sex of the character, but the race/class

Horde genders by race:
    Orc: only male
    Troll: only male
    Goblin: only male
    Tauren: cow
    Undead: depends on the state of decay
    Bloodelf: only female

But in the end it doesn't matter when they're dead.

I have 11 toons level 85 or above and leveled on a pvp server. Only 3 are male, and I can say with confidence that gender doesn't matter.

And that I hate pvp servers with a passion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care what gender people play, but if you are a gnome or belf playing a mage or derp knight, chances are i'll just ignore that other guy on low health and kill you instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do not care about sex, but when ganking I generally leave druids alone(on my druid). Us druids kind of have a pack.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I'd be paying more attention to their health bar.

I don't have a class/gender i'd kill on sight, but Gnomes I always refrain from attacking for some reason. Even in random BGs, if I see a gnome male or female with 320k HP coming at me, I instantly feel bad and I try to reason with them. Some engage in emote chatter, other Gnomes take offense and try to kill. Usually other team mates come quickly to obliterate them, making me feel worse. I guess I only look past their cuteness in RBGs and arenas.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't particularly care about what gender another player is as long as they're in my level range; if it's red, it's dead.

That being said, I do normally target and kill mages and warlocks with extreme prejudice.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Doesn't matter. Red=dead

10+ Year Old Account
    male pandaren

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    I don't have a class/gender i'd kill on sight, but Gnomes I always refrain from attacking for some reason. Even in random BGs, if I see a gnome male or female with 320k HP coming at me, I instantly feel bad and I try to reason with them. Some engage in emote chatter, other Gnomes take offense and try to kill. Usually other team mates come quickly to obliterate them, making me feel worse. I guess I only look past their cuteness in RBGs and arenas.
    In bgs I do go for female gnomes first, the noises when you hit them make me laugh:}.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Male Dreaneis, Blood Elves of either type, Worgens if they have helmet on show, Taurens of either type, Pandas with helmet on...

Yeah generally just dumb as fuck looking races with ugly helmets on. I purge them to make Azeroth more beautiful

10+ Year Old Account
    a beautiful azeroth with no blood elves

must be delirious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dR-vIce View Post
    Bloodelf: only female
    So...any bloodelf?

OT: I haven't seen anyone who only ganks by gender and such. I personally don't gank anyone. The only time I ganked someone was when I was on Illidan. During ToGC I ran into a lv79 Ally who just so happened to be where I wanted to land. I just ganked him and finished my business.