Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorn View Post
    The Return of The Burning Legion!

Instead of new races; Blizzard adds updated toon models, new customization features and sub-races

Instead of new class; 4th specs!! (maybe 5th for druid)

New Planet-Argus
    That would the classes would have to have five after the fourth spec they get. Really confusing and not needed.
    Yes the custom models would be also good for the next expansion, but I'm sure it might happen, but we haven't any updates on the new models either so I don't know and Blizzcon 2013 is coming to.
    Argus would be perfect to for the new place to go, but I would like more places for Azeroth first and then go to Argus to and have it as a large planet area like Azeroth, but more like Outland to in which it had more into the wise of having good content and other stuff to.
    For the Horde!

Anyone else facepalming at peoples attempts to be funny with the title names?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Anyone else facepalming at peoples attempts to be funny with the title names?
    World of Warcraft: Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tubeman (or WoW: WWIAFT for short).

... Or:

World of Warcraft - The Legion's End
    World of Warcraft - Depths of Despair (Watery theme)
    World of Warcraft - Emerald Flames (Legion and Emerald dream shizzle)

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    World of Warcraft: Queuing to Purples

This new expansion features even more queuing for things to finally complete the process, begun in Wrath and expanded in every expansion since, of removing any and all requirements for social based player interaction from the game. Queue to legendaries, queue to endgame, queue to victory!
    Ha-ha, you made a funny. No.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    World of Warcraft: Queuing to Purples

This new expansion features even more queuing for things to finally complete the process, begun in Wrath and expanded in every expansion since, of removing any and all requirements for social based player interaction from the game. Queue to legendaries, queue to endgame, queue to victory!
    I'd play this, then that way socializing can be fun and optional, not mandatory and terrible. And don't worry about "random and hard don't mix", because eventually everyone will learn the content and overpower it via gear.
    A wise saying once said "A wise man builds a foundation from the bricks others have thrown at him."

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: Descent of Madness
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

What happened to Emerald Dream? Been hearing about that being the next xpac, for 3 expacs now.

I'm still holding to "World of Warcraft: Reckoning"

Deleted
    I can't say I have an opinion on the next expansion, but something along the lines of "World of Warcraft: Nozdormu's Trials" sounds nice to me.

He may have sacrificed his powers with the other aspects to destroy Neltharion, otherwise known as Deathwing the Destroyer, but Nozdormu is still the leader of his brood, who would follow him..lol.. to the end of time (sorry). Who's to say the events involving Lei Shen, Ra'Den, and Garrosh aren't being frowned upon by the Lord of Time? What if he wants to test the resolve of the factions by putting them to challenging tests in both the past and near and distant futures? Personally I think it'd be a great expansion if it were done right, perhaps even ending with the final raid taking place during the battle between old gods and titans, allowing us to intervene and by some lapse in power, the outcome alters history forever?

Edit: Or as an ending(though have it worked up to over the course of the expansion), have Wrathion confront Nozdormu and his brood and it creates a power struggle that, as the other outcome, changes history forever.
    Last edited by mmoc4305179196; 2013-07-05 at 03:38 AM.

I think it would be pro as heck if we repaired the exodar and used it as the capital city throughout. That way, each major patch could have the exodar travelling to a different location throughout the universe while keeping the hub consistent. Nathrezim homeworld, argus, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    World of Warcraft: Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tubeman (or WoW: WWIAFT for short).
    World of Warcraft: Crudely Painted Not So Funny Plywood Cut-Out Folk Art! CPNSFPCOFA for not really all that short.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    World of Warcraft: Legion's End
    I would vote for something like this.

I dont know why but I dont like the sound of "World of Warcraft: Felfire", it just doesnt sound like something they would use. "World of Warcraft: Wrath of th Lich King" is a long title and they went with that so Im thinking the size of the title doesnt matter.
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    So we'll likely know the name of WoW's fifth expansion within a month, from the trademark application.

This is your last chance to 'place your bets': What do you think expansion 5 will be called?
    Anyone guessing the right name will be deemed the thread winner and have his or her name posted in the OP once the name has been revealed!

I'll begin.

Title:
    World of Warcraft: Felfire

Motivation:
    Everything seems to point to a Burning Legion-themed expansion. With names in the past generally describing the central theme of the expansion (Legion's advance, Arthas' rage, Deathwing's havoc, and Pandaren secrecy), I'd say it's a good bet the next one will describe the invasion by the legion. While 'Felfire' might be unconventionally short, it has been done before with Cataclysm.

So what name do you think it'll have?
    Nothing. In a surprise cinematic release, we find out World of Warcraft was all a dream. Thrall fell and hit his head in the bathtub. Servers get reset to Vanilla and maximum level drops to 60.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    No, it would still be Horde-focused

How about Wrath of the Bitch Queens: Sylvanas vs Azshara
    That isn't much of a match. Azshara would destroy sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    World of Warcraft: Ashes of Argus

Come on, it's a cool name. Admit it.
    This, or "March of the Legion".

Yeah, Sargeras is pissed.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has been awhile since we have Fought the Legion but lore wise if the bulk of our armies are out in space fighting demons then the naga will probably over take us.Once Azshara is taken care of then the legion is next or hell fuse the two and have her try and summon the Dark Lord again.

Deleted
    Burning Legion

Deleted
    Reign of Chaos. - Could be a cool way to go full circle.

Or maybe do a wordplay on it: Rain of Chaos.