Deleted

Divinity Dragon Commander - nearly none preoders

Hey,

So i am the only one who is curious about that, but i tried to find any pre order info on this title. And i have found that at this hour, preorder is avaliable only for gog and larian official site. I cannot find it, even on steam, so i am a bit suprised on this.

Anyone other is ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Aye i havent found anywher to pre order either...such a shame. I loved divinity II.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindrasa View Post
    Aye i havent found anywher to pre order either...such a shame. I loved divinity II.
    I wanted to buy it, in a shop but it seems, you can only have digital version, since i cannot find it, in any offers of the retailers in my country.

Might buy it when it's closer to launch, or after launch, I need to see more of the gameplay. A demo would be great.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Might buy it when it's closer to launch, or after launch, I need to see more of the gameplay. A demo would be great.
    Demo for new games is rarity nowdays.
    But when it comes to game itself, it is a mix of rpg,rts and strategy game. Kinda nice mix if they can pull it. It is like risk or old total war strategy map, rts is like total war battles from what i have seen on gameplay footage. Rpg because the dialogue options, directly influence your status on the strategy map, some faction maybe happy with what you did and some are not. Hard to tell really, what it is about until we try it.
    But this a small description from what i gathered so far, from watching interviews with devs and gameplay itself on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    Demo for new games is rarity nowdays.
    But when it comes to game itself, it is a mix of rpg,rts and strategy game. Kinda nice mix if they can pull it. It is like risk or old total war strategy map, rts is like total war battles from what i have seen on gameplay footage. Rpg because the dialogue options, directly influence your status on the strategy map, some faction maybe happy with what you did and some are not. Hard to tell really, what it is about until we try it.
    But this a small description from what i gathered so far, from watching interviews with devs and gameplay itself on youtube.
    Yeah, I kinda know the tl;dr of the game, but I think I really have to actually test the game myself first in this case.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Yeah, I kinda know the tl;dr of the game, but I think I really have to actually test the game myself first in this case.
    Sorry about that then. It would be nice to test it.
    The problem with demos, is that companies release unfinished product and if they released a demo, everyone would know, if the game was crap and not buy it.
    I am suprised that people cannot stand bugs or bullshit from new developers but ignore when it comes to old ones like bioware.
    My few cents here.

Deleted
    Recently had a chance to play a section of the campaign of this game, figured I'd share it here for those curious about the game. Here's an in-depth preview of the campaign:

For those curious about the game, you can currently pre-order it (Official website | GOG | Steam) and you will receive the multiplayer beta. Currently campaign is not available, this was a press beta, but will supposedly be added to the 'regular' beta eventually.

Deleted
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/24...snr=1_7_15__13

erm? its available in the uk on steam anyway.