Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    never this drastic and game mechanic breaking.
    rip affliction
    Have you even been on the PTR? There has been little change to affliction. You still use SB:SS to put dots on, sure u cant cast UA on the move but its less than 1 sec to stand still and cast. You also cant use haunt on the move but same thing applies less than 1 sec.

Deleted
    Have you even been on the PTR? There has been little change to affliction. You still use SB:SS to put dots on, sure u cant cast UA on the move but its less than 1 sec to stand still and cast. You also cant use haunt on the move but same thing applies less than 1 sec.
    I replied to the change from the xpac.
    Playing affliction feels like shit, channeling like a spriest with instantly putting dots that dont do the max part of our dps while having more active CDs then ever with less passive selfhealing. Even the shield/armor swaping is gone. I dont know who ever asked for such a drastic change.

tl:dr, just another revamp qq from a pvp guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    I replied to the change from the xpac.
    Playing affliction feels like shit, channeling like a spriest with instantly putting dots that dont do the max part of our dps while having more active CDs then ever with less passive selfhealing. Even the shield/armor swaping is gone. I dont know who ever asked for such a drastic change.

tl:dr, just another revamp qq from a pvp guy

for pvp yeah aff is pretty 'meh' its still good but is shut down with MG but even in cata/wrath i used drain life a lot in arenas. if MG worked differently like it put the extra ticks on the dots like a counter (like agony's count) then the MG casts took those off with each tick and they stayed on the dots even if u got interrupted then any unused stack would increase the effectiveness of your haunt by x% per stack while active or something it would work better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    for pvp yeah aff is pretty 'meh' its still good but is shut down with MG but even in cata/wrath i used drain life a lot in arenas. if MG worked differently like it put the extra ticks on the dots like a counter (like agony's count) then the MG casts took those off with each tick and they stayed on the dots even if u got interrupted then any unused stack would increase the effectiveness of your haunt by x% per stack while active or something it would work better
    Affli is good as long as none focus on you, interrupt, stun, warrior with 2 interrupts and rogue
    Wish malefic grasp was invisible

Deleted
    for pvp yeah aff is pretty 'meh' its still good but is shut down with MG but even in cata/wrath i used drain life a lot in arenas.
    In wrath/cata drain life was a filler spell, something to do between fearing and doting. Now to dot you need 1 macro and mg is the by far largest portion of our damage. That way they made pvp very unfriendly to the spec and big pve mess.