10+ Year Old Account

Which rogue better look...

in terms of T(1-15) stuffs and holding weapons??? Nightelfs or humans ???Tbh I dont like how looking humans feets and position of weapons (esp. daggers).
    So which one you will raither choose ne or human ???

cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    I'm not completely sure, but I did hear that the Night Elves were running out of T(1-15) rogue stuffs, so I guess they better look for some.

OT: Still Night Elf in my opinion, they generally look pretty good in Rogue gear.
    Last edited by stuartj1992; 2013-07-02 at 07:29 PM.

Night Elves. Hands down. Humans are one of the worst looking models of all times.

I was a Night Elf Rogue up until recently and when I switched to Horde I quickly learned that a lot of armor sets that look amazing on Night Elves don't look so hot on my Horde toon. Not to mention how awesome Shadow Meld is with subterfuge. Having an extra vanish every couple of minutes is insane for PVP.

Deleted
    Gnome! But seriously Nelf! Has better combat animations thus making you look sexier and plays off on your Mog during combat. Plus Nelf feet are better. Nothing worst then Trolls not being able to wear boots. Humans aren't as bad. But still!

Night Elf
    also tier wise IMO: Tier 2 (bloodfang) or Tier 5 (Deathmantle)
    weaponwise: i'm using the normal version of the Spiritsever with the deathmantle set (thought the grey/black ratio looked nice)

10+ Year Old Account
    night elf, humans look terrible in every regard.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf!

Every gear set looks good on dwarfs, with an exception of non-rogue-leather-sets, aka Druid sets that were never adjusted to the long beards of dwarfs.

Holds and swings weapons awesomly aswell
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    night elf (female), male looks terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans. Night elves are ugly as sin. Humans can be decent looking if you actually know how to make one... male or female. The MMO that gets the worst human model title is easily SWTOR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf males look terrible in everything.