Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    How would an optimal opener work with Fervor in the picture as BM? Everything I'm seeing involves Dire Beast. And where did that pet(?) ability go that used extra focus to do more damage on its basic attack when above 50 focus? I can't seem to remember what happened to it as I can't seem to find it anywhere in my spell book.
    Read the pet's claw/bite/smack. It's baked in. You can also just google wild hunt and the new name change pops up.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by B00gie View Post
    Is it a WA you use for the proc on pull timer? If so, could you link it.
    Yes but you need to calculate your proc on pull time and avg proc time with the rppm spreadsheet.

Spreadsheet

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...inket-Analysis

WA
    http://pastebin.com/FA2ZRhTx

proc on pull timer (out of combat)

procc with renataki stacks

Configuration (same goes for avg proc)

Quote Originally Posted by Megabloks View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/BCvQt7j.jpg Shattering + Skull Banner
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...ill+Command%22

I win. =P
    Last edited by mmoccb5d5773b1; 2013-07-09 at 02:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fatal, for your opener, when do you cast your 2nd RF?

Slightly off topic: When 1) hasted or 2) have high focus, do you still hit focus fire?

Was trying that opener last night, that last KC is such a sod to get in - many times was off by 0.5 seconds and so on, will keep trying it. It's a complete pain when Rentaki's doesn't proc on pull which happened a few times, or it procced a little late or Juju didn't proc with it etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal- View Post
    Serpent Sting
    Bestial Wrath (macro with rabid)
    gains Blades (renataki proc)
    Kill Command
    Rapid Fire
    Stampede
    Blades (2)
    Dire Beast
    Cobra Shot (early Cobra just for the 2 set proc)
    Blades (3)
    Glaive Toss
    Arcane Shot
    Blades (4)
    Kill Command
    One thing I don't quite understand is the order in which you used your early Cobra/Arcane/Glaive/Dire Beast.

0: Pre-Pot + Serpent Sting
    1: Bestial Wrath + Kill Command
    2: Rapid Fire + Stampede
    3: Cobra Shot (2 set procs 1 GCD earlier, lol)
    4: Arcane Shot
    5: Glaive Toss
    6: Dire Beast
    7: Kill Command

Dire Beast gains one extra stack of Renataki. Arcane Shot loses a stack of Renataki. Cobra Shot and Glaive Toss keep the same stacks they usually do. I can't seem to find the equations on how they scale but wouldn't Dire Beast benefit more than an Arcane Shot from the stack?

And I opt to not Cobra Shot after the first one during the initial burst, Serpent Sting drops but it feels really weird to Cobra Shot during BW.
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2013-07-09 at 02:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I opt to not Cobra Shot after the first one during the initial burst, Serpent Sting drops but it feels really weird to Cobra Shot during BW.
    The reasons why you CS during that BW:
    1) proc 2pc when your trinket procs etc are up during opener
    2) update SS with the procs you now have (especially with higher renataki stacks). IIRC your first SS is totally unbuffed. letting it tick all the way would be sub-optimal
    3) CS does more dmg than 1 manual application of SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabak View Post
    The reasons why you CS during that BW:
    1) proc 2pc when your trinket procs etc are up during opener
    2) update SS with the procs you now have (especially with higher renataki stacks). IIRC your first SS is totally unbuffed. letting it tick all the way would be sub-optimal
    3) CS does more dmg than 1 manual application of SS.
    1 is kinda RNG since the first CS early on procced it, but I see the reasoning.

My last comment was more of a preference, I'm "kinda transitioning" into this new opener. Just feels weird CSing during BW. I'm working on it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal- View Post
    Yes but you need to calculate your proc on pull time and avg proc time with the rppm spreadsheet.

Spreadsheet

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...inket-Analysis

WA
    http://pastebin.com/FA2ZRhTx

proc on pull timer (out of combat)

procc with renataki stacks

Configuration (same goes for avg proc)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...ill+Command%22

I win. =P

Thanks for these WA, even though it's kind of late for any of this to even matter for longer than the next month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windthorn View Post
    Was trying that opener last night, that last KC is such a sod to get in - many times was off by 0.5 seconds and so on, will keep trying it. It's a complete pain when Rentaki's doesn't proc on pull which happened a few times, or it procced a little late or Juju didn't proc with it etc...
    Just pre RF and Berserking (if you are troll) right before your first hit and your trinkets will proc.

One thing I don't quite understand is the order in which you used your early Cobra/Arcane/Glaive/Dire Beast.

0: Pre-Pot + Serpent Sting
    1: Bestial Wrath + Kill Command
    2: Rapid Fire + Stampede
    3: Cobra Shot (2 set procs 1 GCD earlier, lol)
    4: Arcane Shot
    5: Glaive Toss
    6: Dire Beast
    7: Kill Command

Dire Beast gains one extra stack of Renataki. Arcane Shot loses a stack of Renataki. Cobra Shot and Glaive Toss keep the same stacks they usually do. I can't seem to find the equations on how they scale but wouldn't Dire Beast benefit more than an Arcane Shot from the stack?

You want to get out both Dire Beast in your Berserking cooldown so you can get a few extra hits. Skullbanner got only a 10 seconds duration so you really have to use it early.
    Doesn't really matter when you Cobra shot but you need atleast 2 for the thunderhawk proc and to refresh SrS and as a troll you want to Cobra shot while Berserking is up so it only takes 1 GCD. Every second counts so you can get the 5th KC.

With my latency (350ms) it is impossible to get that 5th KC in.. I am always a couple seconds late.. So for anyone with similar latency, what I did to fix it was try to be as far away from the boss as possible so SrS has a longer travel time.. And I open up with stampede (which majority of the time doesn't proc trinkets) and srs then BW and KC.. That way srs lands right as KC hits.. And then again, depending on the latency at the moment, I end up having to leave out an arcane shot to make sure to hit that KC literally as soon as it is up (spamming that shit).. cuz even if KC has 1 sec left on cd, with 350ms it is impossible to do an arcane shot and hit KC without delay.. so at that point I leave out the AS.. and doing that I was able to fit those 5 KC's in..
    That's the only way for me to fit them in.. and it very well may be a dps loss to skip that AS.. Will run some numbers later to be certain..