Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Must make.. human male.. must have set.. dance to strong to control!

/dance

Pelvic thrust initiated!

Movie of hang over comes to mind, its a satchel.
    Perhaps Griswold's with a fanny pack.
    Look an external jock strap.

When you look your eyes go right to the crotch. Do not deny it.

That warrior looks like he should be directing traffic instead of fighting Garrosh. Somebody definitely has been watching too much iron man.

I like the Warrior T16. I don't care if it does look a little Iron Man-ish. The back is the best part, I think I'll have to turn my cloak display off if I get this set...

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior T16: "Stare into my crotch... You're getting very sleepy..."

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Dont want to point out the obvious but isnt that korkron set from LK gear,argent tourny gear wasnt it?
    Yeah, shoulders are tier 9 horde. A set that looks more suitable for this raid.
    When I think of it.....Tier 16 looks more like the alliance tier 9 with some spikes growing out of it.
    Jeez..
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Warrior by Default, but the fact that I'm watching this video with my wife, and she's telling me " Babe babe, you definately need to get that belt", kinda disturbs me!!!

She doesn't even like Wow, or any games for that matter WTF!!!!

I definitely don't like it when Blizzard says they won't address something mid-expansion, but changes are still to extreme prior to expansion because of some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    I'm a Warrior by Default, but the fact that I'm watching this video with my wife, and she's telling me " Babe babe, you definately need to get that belt", kinda disturbs me!!!

She doesn't even like Wow, or any games for that matter WTF!!!!
    Maybe she requires said belt to whip you into submission during sexy times?

Deleted
    hmm, that warrior gear is rather ugly, i wish they could have used the gear kor'kron overseers in barrens and ogrimmar wears

well i'm not the only one thinking this warr tier sucks...bring garrosh equip!!!

Can you please give us a link or bluepost about the Hearthstone beta keys? since blizzard support does not know anything about it at all.