Will VR's help overpopulated realms?

So I'm on Stormrage and it's gotten to the point if you log on during "prime time" Tuesday-Friday you can hit up to a 2,000 que. I have to log in 45 minutes prior to raid to beat the que boss and try and make it to raids on time. The Virtual Realm feature so many are hailing it has merging realms and solution to underpopulated realms. I haven't seen anything in writing about how it will affect an overpopulated realm. Thoughts?

Could effectively log you in to other realms in your VR cluster, I imagine, if they're lower pop. Possibly.

Just remains to be seen what VR total realms size they're shooting for. I imagine the most populated realms won't be VR'd.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Could effectively log you in to other realms in your VR cluster, I imagine, if they're lower pop. Possibly.

Just remains to be seen what VR total realms size they're shooting for. I imagine the most populated realms won't be VR'd.
    Ok here is a thought: In view of ALL the world zones to be populated how many WOW servers can do this from lvl 1 to lvl 90 ?

Answer: None.

So even the fullest realms will be dwarfed by the VR technique. My conservative guess is that Blizzard will regroup at least 4 - 5 realms to populate those world zones.

The server you log into is trivial as long as it belongs to the same VR and you'll play effectivley with ALL players from all those servers.