Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Why are people shocked at what Sylvanas does?

Why are people shocked at what Sylvanas does?

It always baffles me why people are shocked at what Sylvanas does?

Shes a fucking banshee dont people know what a banshee is

Sylvanas was never raised to be a undead she was raised to be a banshee she was the banshee queen and i imagine the pain is increased tenfold cause of that and banshees only reason for existing is to wander the earth spreading misery, insanity and hatred to the mortal races.

So why do people think that she should shed those emotions that she was raised to feel and cant shed?

Just cause she found her body doesnt mean she hasnt lost the feelings that make up what she is

Her lust for vengeance has been sated doesnt mean her other feelings have sated too

I guess the point of this thread is to say it aint Sylvanas fault that she is turning into a heartless bitch bent on destruction its just in her nature now and cant and prolly never will be helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I guess the point of this thread is to say it aint Sylvanas fault that she is turning into a heartless bitch bent on destruction its just in her nature now and cant and prolly never will be helped.
    These are countless others who were raised the same way she was and you don't see them doing what she did or is doing.

Just look at the Knights of The Ebon Blade.

(Banshees are undead)

I'm not shocked at all. But if someone's a bitch, i'm not going to give the ma free pass because 'it's in her nature.'

what does shock me, is how people seem to think she's not being selfish and cruel by raising more undead. Hell, one of her older quotes was "what are we, if not slaves to this torment?" She hates being undead, or at least she used to. but she's willing to infilct this terrible curse upon others just so she has cannon fodder?

She doesn't surprise me, her fanboys do.

Is there a difference from a brainless zombie and a banshee?

she is a banshee and the point is you gotta understand what a banshee is

when you do maybe you will understand where she is coming from

Is there a difference from a brainless zombie and a banshee?
    Pointless question is pointless. There exist many intelligent undead that revile their own existences and have absolutely no desire to spread the curse to others.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Manhattan, Kansas, United States of America
    Knights of the Ebon Blade Death Knights did not have to go through what Sylvanas went through. She was raised and forced to kill her own people in Quel'thalas.

I'm not shocked, she gets me in seven heaven.
    Shes the wet dream of any masochist.

Quote Originally Posted by Atamala View Post
    Knights of the Ebon Blade Death Knights did not have to go through what Sylvanas went through. She was raised and forced to kill her own people in Quel'thalas.
    And having to kill your own people translates to wanting to turn the entire world into undead?

10+ Year Old Account
    While Sylvanas is brutal in her methods, her actions since ICC have only been for the defense of Lordaeron or her obligations to the Horde.

for example, when people get molested im pretty sure they dont go around and start molesting other people

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    for example, when people get molested im pretty sure they dont go around and start molesting other people
    Ummm... If they never got help...

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Pointless question is pointless. There exist many intelligent undead that revile their own existences and have absolutely no desire to spread the curse to others.
    But banshees are bred to feel pain that normal zombies dont

This is a quote While under Ner'zhul's control the banshees were kept just aware enough so that they could experience the pain, desperation and anguish of their existence, and were then filled with a desire to spread that pain among the living.

So basically they are made to feel enough just so they can spread more pain

Can you see where im coming from its in her fucking nature she cant help it its just the way she is made

Quote Originally Posted by Atamala View Post
    the knights of the ebon blade had to go through that, AND they are now cursed and have to cause pain to living things or else they start to hurt more and more until they go into a bloodlust rage and kill everything around them till it goes away again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Depending on the age of the trauma, this happens quite often. Same with children who grow up in families of domestic violence.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Ummm... If they never got help...
    im no expert but i dont think its common

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Depending on the age of the trauma, this happens quite often. Same with children who grow up in families of domestic violence.
    maybe im wrong then

But banshees are bred to feel pain that normal zombies dont

This is a quote While under Ner'zhul's control the banshees were kept just aware enough so that they could experience the pain, desperation and anguish of their existence, and were then filled with a desire to spread that pain among the living.

So basically they are made to feel enough just so they can spread more pain

Can you see where im coming from its in her fucking nature she cant help it its just the way she is made
    That quote doesn't say that they are inherently special, just that were given more awareness so that they could feel the impact of being undead.

ALL of the Forsaken are aware.

Sylvanas is not special in this regard.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Manhattan, Kansas, United States of America
    I'm just disappointed she hasn't been in MoP more. I don't think we've really seen her character in action since Andorhal, and who knows what happened after that.

My point is sylvanas is a banshee and banshees cant help being what they are

She aint a undead like the rest of her kind she is the banshee queen what she feels is nothing like her subjects feel and so i believe all those who say she is just a heartless bitch lich queen doesnt know what she is

But i do believe she is a threat that is growing and will prolly need to be dealt with

My point is sylvanas is a banshee and banshees cant help being what they are

She aint a undead like the rest of her kind she is the banshee queen what she feels is nothing like her subjects feel and so i believe all those who say she is just a heartless bitch lich queen doesnt know what she is

But i do believe she is a threat that is growing and will prolly need to be dealt with
    Sylvanas is exactly like the other Forsaken. She just has power and fear of the final judgment.