Ele shaman, T15 4P or Tortos heroic shoulder?

Hi, tittle really say it all, i got my hands on the heroic shoulder from tortos (not thunderforged) but i would lose my 4P set bonus, should i just use the shoulder anyways since i would get 2 timmed ascendence with skull banner (from the warrior on my raid) or should i just wait till i get the heroic legs to use the shoulder?
    English is my 3rd language. please do fogive any mistakes.
    Elemental Shaman Guild Master of Exile, Azralon - US

Don't break your 4 piece imo. A reduced CD on your ascendence is pretty huge for your dps, and skull banner isn't going to make or break your damage at all. If you are already gemming and enchanting as much haste as possible (haste>int for ele) and have 2 int proc trinkets, your 4 piece will be a much bigger dps increase than any one piece of gear.

With heroic gear chances are you will be over hit cap without possibility to reforge even more out of it - my advice is to stay away from gear with hit/spirit as much as you can

Deleted
    If you're orc, I'd suggest the shoulders because 4 set doesnt align your racial/asc with glyphed FE, and as for my skull banner, it's a huge dps increase if you have trinket/racials/cds and pots popped

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakaroth View Post
    If you're orc, I'd suggest the shoulders because 4 set doesnt align your racial/asc with glyphed FE, and as for my skull banner, it's a huge dps increase if you have trinket/racials/cds and pots popped
    What does Ascendance do with glyphed Fire Elemental? O.o

Dont break 4set, its good DPS upgrade and the shoulders from Tortos are kinda crappy since they has like 900 spirit as far i remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrage View Post
    What does Ascendance do with glyphed Fire Elemental?
    glyphed it has 3 minutes cd like ascendance without 4 pc and as he aligns them with racial/banner his FE and ascendance do profit from them where unglyphed the FE would not same as if he would took 4pc and his ascendace ouldn't align anymore too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    glyphed it has 3 minutes cd like ascendance without 4 pc and as he aligns them with racial/banner his FE and ascendance do profit from them where unglyphed the FE would not same as if he would took 4pc and his ascendace ouldn't align anymore too.

what he said

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-07-09 at 03:42 AM.