Chan's Imperial Robes obtainable again?

Hello there,

I often scan the page of this robe on wowhead.com. Today I saw that priests are able to get this robe again? The following is stated in the Wowhead page of this robe:

Players can win this item when selecting the following class specializations: "Shadow" "Holy" Discipline"

Does this mean that this robe is available again, but only for priests in the lootbag? I tried to google it, but couldn't get any info about this.

Nobody has any info about this?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's obviously an error. No rares use the LFR loot system.

All WoWHead items seem to say that now, even if the item itself doesn't apply. Its just to help with the items to which it does apply, although that should be relatively obvious.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

When was this not obtainable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    When was this not obtainable?
    The rare that dropped it was removed when they revamped the zones in Cataclysm.

Edit: Sorry...I don't think he was removed but his level was drastically changed with the revamp and since the robes were of a higher level they took it off his loot table. Something like that.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-07-04 at 10:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The rare is still there and he still drops the robes, even with a very, very small chance to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    The rare is still there and he still drops the robes, even with a very, very small chance to do so.
    To my knowledge this is incorrect. All "unique" loot from old-world rares has been replaced by generic level-appropriate items in Cataclysm.
    This is a sad thing, but hey.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    To my knowledge this is incorrect. All "unique" loot from old-world rares has been replaced by generic level-appropriate items in Cataclysm.
    This is a sad thing, but hey.
    Alright, i was proven wrong after comparing the item's required level with the rare that should drop the item (silly me).