Blizzard need to stop burying his head in the sand (MMR Exploits).

2. seen what happend rbgs? wintrade wintrade wintrade someone will find a way to abuse it
    We do take actions against cheating players, as has been seen in the past. Just because these actions are not made visible to the public does not change the fact that we take cheating very seriously. If you would like to report information regarding cheats or hacks, you can send it directly to hacks@blizzard.com. We will be keeping an eye out for any abuse of the new system and take action where necessary.

If you want, jump onto the PTR to test the system once it's up and running. If you find any ways in which it can be abused, then please feel free to report it to us so that we can look into it.
    Meanwhile in China...

Are they serious? Hell even US ladders are exploited beyond repair...as much as i like the new arena system in theory...this is going to be such a trainwreck it won't be even funny.

"Grievous Gladiator drooling 12years old that found how to wintrade on -snip-" inc.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-07-04 at 05:24 AM.

How do you have negative losses is that even possible? But I guarantee none of them will get their title, or anything along those lines. Most of the time they wait till the end so that the win traders can't get their rating back up again and are just screwed over.

<snip>

This guy exploited to 4000+ rating last season, its a confirmed wintrader. Kept titles + achievements, np.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-07-04 at 05:24 AM.

You really think they care about PvP in that game? Lol.

I didn't know Blizzard is a he! THE SHOCK HORROR!
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

-6 loses, sounds legit.
    Anwyay, they dont care as much for china's ladders im pretty sure, because its completely different.
    People have stopped caring about titles to much anyway, or im pretty sure. Cause i mean getting r1 on a backwater server after xfering with high MMR is super hard and all

15+ Year Old Account
    How can you have a negative lose?
    Last edited by apepi; 2013-07-04 at 04:52 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

This is beyond retarded LOL

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    How can you have a negative win?
    that was my favorite part of the screenshot lol
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

blizzard have pretty much no right in china/korea. wow in eu/us is not the same as wow china
    Last edited by loki504; 2013-07-04 at 10:33 AM.