Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Give The Golem a Drill!

Seriously, since when do engineers need plants? Give that damned Sky Golem a drill to mine veins and deposits!

One small claw for herbing, one larger one for mining. Not that this mount needs any more reasons for people to want it... :P

I believe they use the shredder arm to cut herbs :P But yeah, I seriously want them to add a drill arm! Even if the mount is already awesome as it is.

Deleted
    even tho the mount is awesome , i didnt understand why big ass shredder can somehow harvest plants better than drill an ore vein open....

Shredders are originally made to cut trees. The closest to trees you can harvest are... herbs.

Its drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

Quote Originally Posted by Acepox View Post
    Seriously, since when do engineers need plants? Give that damned Sky Golem a drill to mine veins and deposits!
    I think the point of the mount was to give non-druids the same advantage that druids have in regards to herbing in flight form. (just like those gloves that give non-tauren the tauren-herb-picking-speed.)

That's fro man Anime isn't it?

Deleted
    mount is probaly created with the idea that herb and alchemy guys can even make more profit because they got fucking living steel cd... rediculous this only makes farming more easier to them.

I deleted my Engineer recently before I found out about this mount.

Did you mean mining, skinning or herbalism?

Deleted
    giving the shredders a drill reminds me so much of bio shock´s big daddys

It just me or the mount walking animation looks like an Italian gesture. xD

Deleted
    Agreed a drill would be cool

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    (just like those gloves that give non-tauren the tauren-herb-picking-speed.)
    What gloves are those?

They should create a basic Golem which can't harvest anything, cause it don't have any arms.
    Then you create a arm sets:
    - Herbalists arm set (like the golem shows now)
    - Miners arm set (with a drill)
    - Skinners arm set (with a big scissor)
    - Fishermans arm set (a big fishnet which swipes through water)
    - Archaeologists arm set (a magnet with a beep, a single beep is far, double beep is getting closer, hyperactive beeping is standing on top of it)

Those arms can be added like an enchant to a weapon.

Sounds real nice! Or, the arms would change depending on the owner's gathering professions.

Quote Originally Posted by Staticus View Post
    What gloves are those?
    Forager's Gloves

Quote Originally Posted by Zetharl View Post
    Its drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!
    Dammit someone beat me to it.

If they did add a drill to it I would so make a giga drill breaker macro...

10+ Year Old Account
    The way it seems, the mount is being made to overcome the advantage that any druid has over any other race when it comes down to herbing. A druid can go up to a herb, herb it, and be gone before the nearby pack of mobs wail on em. Any other class has to spend at LEAST a few seconds getting out of combat- most have to spend 30 seconds+ killing the mobs.

Druids DONT have such an advantage when it comes to mining. Mining causes them to loose their flight form, so they need to fight as well.

Thus, this is a very expensive alternative to re-rolling druid for herbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.