Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is an older thread, but I'll go for it anyway, since this is something I was thinking about.

WoWTCG itself has tons and TONS of heroes at this point. I think I have almost a full epic collection box of hero cards at this point.

I'd like to see Hearthstone have more hero cards, even if they are EXTREMELY rare and for money. Because, honestly, I already clunk a fair portion of my budget on WoWTCG, so for me this is just taking up that spot financially (and allows me to retire my cards, etc).

I WOULD like to see loot cards added, since it seems like Crytozonic has kind of done a poor job to date with adding a Monk deck and releasing the newest epic collection to America. Plus, it'll get more people paying for cards. I still intend to get IRL tcg cards now and then - there's something nice about it - but I can see this VERY quickly taking up that spot, especially once it reaches live.

I kind of dislike that most of the heroes are orcs - IRL decks, I can have a mage that's either Azshara or Jaina, for example, or a warrior that is a Troll or Garrosh or an orc, or some kind of human (I admit I don't pay as much attention to my alliance cards). I love my Garona Halforc rogue, too.

I know it's nto exactly WoWTCG, but it'd also be nice to have heroes of the same class with slightly different abilities - at least for flavor. I guess some can kind of be OP, like Illidan with his minion summoning (I have a few TCG cards that are similar, though).
    Last edited by Callimonk; 2013-08-17 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iseosantiago View Post
    if we can get Arthas, I will definitly pay to get it
    If the DK hero is introduced, Arthas would be the obvious better choice to represent !

Deleted
    I like how they avoid the world "money" and always speak about "gold". You have to play a loooooooooooooot to keep your arena running only with gold.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fryya View Post
    I like how they avoid the world "money" and always speak about "gold". You have to play a loooooooooooooot to keep your arena running only with gold.
    Because they don't want to impose the idea that you CAN'T buy into it without money. The way I see it is if they say "money" I feel like my gold won't get me in, but if they say "Gold" it feels like a safer, more inclusive way of letting players know they can come in.

I have no strong feelings on this matter one way or the other though.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    No idea what they could do cosmetically that they could sell that wouldn't take away from the logic of the game. New heroes is a nice idea in theory, but things like Rexxar's companion pets that he summons are VERY specific, and would be impossible to copy. I'm not so sure this is the direction they are looking in for cosmetic changes.
    Could always change them to fit a different Hunter, or use a different hero power.

For instance, Jaina's Fireblast could be changed to an Arcane spell if you were to become a different Mage.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Morllinor View Post
    If the DK hero is introduced, Arthas would be the obvious better choice to represent !
    I would honestly prefer to see Darion Mograine

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Could always change them to fit a different Hunter, or use a different hero power.

For instance, Jaina's Fireblast could be changed to an Arcane spell if you were to become a different Mage.
    To be fair, Jaina -a frost mage- using Fireblast as her personal ability is kind of Out of Character as it is.
    ...Same with Rexxar using ranged attacks, come to think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    To be fair, Jaina -a frost mage- using Fireblast as her personal ability is kind of Out of Character as it is.
    ...Same with Rexxar using ranged attacks, come to think of it.
    yeah, the weirdest thing ever is to see rexxar with a bow

he was supposed to be THE melee hunter!
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I have to admit I would be willing to throw down some money to play Sally Whitemane and command a bunch of Scarlet Crusaders on the board.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I have to admit I would be willing to throw down some money to play Sally Whitemane and command a bunch of Scarlet Crusaders on the board.
    It'd be really cool to see side factions like that come onto the scene!

There's plenty of time to see it happen though! This is just the start!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    It'd be really cool to see side factions like that come onto the scene!

There's plenty of time to see it happen though! This is just the start!
    I hope that they theme minions like that. Murlocs seem to be going that way, with that the more Murlocs you have out, the more they buff one another, but i'd love to see Scarlet fanatics boosting other cards of a similar type, or even Defias minions buffing one another.