heroic tortos shield tracking?

Hi all,

My guild is going to start heroic tortos attempts tonight and I want to be more or less prepared. Is there a way to track the absorption shield value some how on the default UI? Back on the PTR I remember testing this boss and I had to put my cursor on teh raid frame tooltip of the shield to see each person. I'm a healer and looking for good ways to track this if anybody knows anything good.

Thanks!

there are two buffs to look for. one tells you that you have the shield, but the nice thing is that you get a second buff when the shield is full.

i don't use the default UI, but you should be able to simply look for those two buffs and know each person's status. i use vuhdo and i make the health bar turn a different color when the shield is full. makes it really easy to see at a glance who needs filling up.

Quote Originally Posted by marklar View Post
    there are two buffs to look for. one tells you that you have the shield, but the nice thing is that you get a second buff when the shield is full.

i don't use the default UI, but you should be able to simply look for those two buffs and know each person's status. i use vuhdo and i make the health bar turn a different color when the shield is full. makes it really easy to see at a glance who needs filling up.
    Ahhh I totally forgot about the second buff when its full. Makes it much easier to track. Thanks !!

Track "Crystal Shell" (137633) and "Crystal Shell: Full Capacity!" (140701) on your raid frames.

Crystal Shell and Crystal Shell: Full Capacity!

Are the 2 debuffs you need to track with something

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=137633
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=140701
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Deleted
    I use weakauras for this and track it while healing on vuhdo - but tbh I don't really see anyone else's numbers other than my own. Am just interested in making sure its full