Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ugh, just what WoW needs - a Cartel Market.

Honestly not surprised though. With all the little "web browser" features they have been adding, it was only a matter of time.

Still, I hate the idea of an in-game store in my MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Yes, you barged your way into a thread that you clearly weren't paying much attention to. I pointed out that I was specifically talking about selling gear. You said you weren't. So we have nothing to discuss.

Lovely little hard on you have for me though.
    You really should get the fuck over yourself life would be easy'er if you did.

Also last time I checked I can quote anyone I want in any thread sorry that you didn't like my reply to your bullshit but as I said get over yourself and life will be easy'er for you.

Cool it, please
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-03 at 09:05 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You really should get the fuck over yourself life would be easy'er if you did.
    It would be easier if people weren't trying to drag me into topics I had no intention of discussing.

Just accept your misunderstanding and move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Unless WoW is going free to play, this is not something I'm willing to tolerate.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    Ugh, just what WoW needs - a Cartel Market.

Honestly not surprised though. With all the little "web browser" features they have been adding, it was only a matter of time.

Still, I hate the idea of an in-game store in my MMOs.
    I think you're all overreacting here. It could just be a reward from the Battle.net app beta. It could be something purchased in game, for gold, VP, or JP.

No one knows yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I think you're all overreacting here. It could just be a reward from the Battle.net app beta. It could be something purchased in game, for gold, VP, or JP.

No one knows yet.
    This post is entirely too logical and calm.

No one knows yet.
    While all the in-game currencies are all valid possibilities... it's listed as "5.4 - In Game Store". It probably wouldn't be labeled that if it were a reward for the app beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldryth View Post
    While all the in-game currencies are all valid possibilities... it's listed as "5.4 - In Game Store". It probably wouldn't be labeled that if it were a reward for the app beta.
    It's possible there will be a store. But we don't know what currencies are going to be used for it, and the people running full speed down the slope, claiming "heroic gear is next" are what I'm aiming at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this proves how successful is this game.

Other games make money selling the game
    Other games make money charging a sub
    Other games make money charging for services like server transfers
    Other games make money selling esthetic items.

WoW:
    charges for the game
    AND charges a sub
    AND charges for services like server transfers
    AND sells esthetic items (mounts and pets)
    AND sells gold (guardian cub pet)
    AND (probably) now will also have an itemshop

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    It would be easier if people weren't trying to drag me into topics I had no intention of discussing.

Just accept your misunderstanding and move on.
    Then why post in the thread if you had no intention of talking about it. If all you wanted to do was state your opinion and leave then that is what you should have done.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account

No one knows yet.
    That's the fun part of discussions, you discuss possibilities, saying "No one knows" is not constructive. This thread is discussing the possibility of it being Cash bought. Though, you just continue to insult people's intelligence and continue to try to be the smartest person in the room. Or leave the thread if you don't want to discuss it.. because yes, it could be any of those things.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLoki View Post

Other games make money selling the game
    Other games make money charging a sub
    Other games make money charging for services like server transfers
    Other games make money selling esthetic items.

WoW:
    charges for the game
    AND charges a sub
    AND charges for services like server transfers
    AND sells esthetic items (mounts and pets)
    AND sells gold (guardian cub pet)
    AND (probably) now will also have an itemshop
    Again, makes me think of.. This!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXDwIo5_AMo
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    "In Game Store" sounds more like something you'll be able to buy with JP or VP, not mommy's credit card.
    I really hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLoki View Post
    We don't even know what's that for sure, and you already made that a PROOF?
    You might have been raised in a fair family, right? With lots of "justice" done, just like the Griffins from Family Guy....

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Then why post in the thread if you had no intention of talking about it. If all you wanted to do was state your opinion and leave then that is what you should have done.
    My very first response to you was to point out I was specifically talking about selling gear.

You said you weren't.

End of discussion.

You're the one who clearly needs to get over themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    That's the fun part of discussions, you discuss possibilities, saying "No one knows" is not constructive. This thread is discussing the possibility of it being Cash bought. Though, you just continue to insult people's intelligence and continue to try to be the smartest person in the room. Or leave the thread if you don't want to discuss it.. because yes, it could be any of those things.
    There is a difference between saying "hey it could be this or that, and we might be able to buy it with this or that" and "omg, the game is going F2P! Next step is heroic gear for cash! I won't stand for this!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldryth View Post
    Maybe blizzard is adding legacy rewards? Perhaps their promotional/event items will reward currency for an "in-game store" where you can purchase the reward you want? Maybe its for a new product promotion with Mt. Dew or some other brand? There are plenty of things that it could be if you approach it from a calm and rational matter.

Blizzard often names items and things still in a design phase after their function, or leaves "design notes" that classify them. Perhaps in-game store is simply a design note and not related to how the item is earned or awarded?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    That's kinda sad if they go for it. Then they are only 1 step from just selling heroic gear.

It seems like a lot of steps, really. I don't see what the big deal is, leveling is a minimal commitment these days and for people with multiple 90s, I can totally see them shelling out real world or in game currency to speed up that process.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda funny to see all these moderators in here white knighting for blizzard. I guess you all don't wanna bite the hand that feeds ya.

Infracted: Please address the topic in the future instead of this. [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-07-03 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinachsandwich View Post
    Kinda funny to see all these moderators in here white knighting for blizzard. I guess you all don't wanna bite the hand that feeds ya.
    Kind of funny that there are people who are so full of themselves that they think people would have to be paid to disagree with them.

Or that Blizzard pays anyone on this forum at all (other than that one customer service rep...).

Infracted: Please post on-topic. This sort of conversation does nothing except derail the thread. [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-07-03 at 11:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's well known blizzard lurks these fourms, gc himself has said he reads it.