Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Calm down. They might even give you the option of pants. It's something they seem to have done since MoP with plate sets that have a kilt. The Death Knight T14 set also had a kilt, but the off-set T14 lookalike chestpiece had no kilt. With some luck, the Paladin T16 set will have the same treatment.
    For shaman, it is this way since MOP (between enha and ele/resto).
    Anyway gorgeus set.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

I like it.

I hope the LFR/Flex version is the blue one. :X

Of course, I like the normal mode T14 too. Black and white tiger theme. Sexy.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Deleted
    The only thing I have against it is the robe. Otherwise, it looks pretty good.

What does the boots and pants look like?

The blue one looks good imo - but I still prefer t12.
    The red one seems ugly and the yellow one... idk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zloitima View Post
    Love it. Yellow one is normal I would assume, there's a icon on the front page named paladin_raid with yellow colored helm, and they usually use normal colors for icons. I would think blue one is LFR and red is heroic.
    but we just got yellow in T15 normal. Damn I hope blue is normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by AcrobaticMegalodon View Post
    The only thing I have against it is the robe. Otherwise, it looks pretty good.

What does the boots and pants look like?
    Even with the robe, I can already think of a few alternatives to show the legs instead.

Best set since T6 .

Time to rename my Paladin MANDALORE!

Bow down before our new furry overlords!

kinda reminds me of judgement, and god i love the blueish one :O. with this one out i can finaly leave the white tiger again, which is what i have been using since..

My only qualm is the ribbon like things on the shoulders and helm. Were not cheerleaders... ok so were represented by pink.. ok im out..

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap that set is plain beast! Always wanted to see more templar like sets and this one did not disappoint. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Not a fan, don't plan on using it. Also not a fan of the skirts, I understand that it's fairly paladin-y, but they have the ability to make it exclusive to the holy set; which is the only set where it makes sense to me. They did a similar thing with warrior t6.5 pieces, the prot stuff was the 6.5 models while the DPS pieces were the rest of the onslaught set.

I agree that it also looks like a cloth set, it could be worse though. The warlock set is a recolour of the warrior t13, that would suck.
    I agree. I don't really like it much. Top looks good, bottom meh. I like skirts, but eh.

i tihnk it looks like one of the better sets

the only thing i can complain about is the feathers but i still like it
    Last edited by Tauren; 2013-07-04 at 07:11 AM.

Ugly,the feathers on that helmet makes it look even worst...

At first I was like "WTF" but the more I look at it, I kinda like it. I wish the yellow feathers didn't look so much like bananas though, but it still looks pretty damn cool and I'm going to be excited to get be some of that.

15+ Year Old Account
    i fucking like it.
    too bad I will end up using non of the items because I bet my balls on it that it is crappy itemized for prots. including the setbonus.
    + skirt/robe/whateveritis. Love it.

Deleted
    Been waiting for such a good looking set for 2 xpacks now (apart for T12 of course). Kinda reminds me of the cover guy from Heroes V. Plus, the kilt will look good on a draenei, thank god i racechanged.

Incredible! I love it!

that's a pretty solid looking set. that yellow helm would go well with t6...actually, i like the entire gold and blue set. both seem to be pretty good with the paladin theme in terms of giving off the air of holy warriors.

video games are fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Horymir View Post
    Looks fucking horrible. Tested it on various races/genders on Wowhead, and as usually, the shoulders are tiiiinyyyy on females, while helmet is stupidly oversized (female draenei/belf). And yay another tier with retarded skirt that looks like cloth, not plate. Challenge mode set forever it seems.
    Female Belfs and Draenei have always had small shoulders, don't blame the set, blame the models. Or the fact that you're playing a female character who's model has tiny bone thin shoulders that giant shoulders would look weird on. And we've had more Pally tiers without robes than with robes.

Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    WTB: More paladin sets that don't come with dresses. This is why I will always use either T6 or the CM Transmog set.
    I got the Uld 10 light purple recolour of our T8, is pants, not skirt. Plus there is off-set JP plate plants for T8 (10-man) that match the white colouring of the set too.

T4, T5, and T9 also have pants over skirts. I actually gained a lot of appreciation for T9 lately, after seeing what T15, and even 16, look like (I like T14, but will reserve it for the Black and White Normal mode, instead of my Red and Gold LFR one).
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.