Heroic Garrosh Mount- Iron Juggernaut?

We know that the Galakras mount is the meta, the Kor'kron Wolf is the Ahead of the Curve mount, the Skeletal Warhorse and the Nightsaber seem to be new arena/battleground mounts-- "Vicious" prefix?-- and the goblin shredder is the Sky Golem.

So what the heck is the Garrosh Heroic mount?

This icon showed up today:

It's titled "ability_mount_ironjuggernautmount".

Seems like a distinct possibility? I can't see from the encounter journal any indication that we mount the Juggernaut in combat like Flame Leviathan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it seems possible to me, although the model might be different considering how big the Juggernaut is supposed to be.

I hope it's some sort of scaled down mini version...

I hate huge mounts.

It would make a lot more thematic sense than other current unaccounted for mounts- the Stormcrow and the Enchanted Faerie Dragon.

I'm sure it'll be scaled down to a more reasonable size, but I'm also certain it'll be bigger than the current scorpion mounts.

So long as it's not mammoth big it should be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would it be mammoth scaled? If anything its going to be the same size as the already existing scorpion mounts in the game.

Textures obviously not fully applied in the WMV yet.

Deleted
    It will drop obviously from Iron Juggernaught... I don't think the end boss mount will be a ground mount really.
    Unless it can fly lol

10+ Year Old Account
    It could also just be a rare mount drop from the boss...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

You might just be right. There is a model named "ironjuggernautmount" in the files. It's mostly untextured and some textures are bugged, but here's a decent indication (it has a saddle at least!):

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Textures obviously not fully applied in the WMV yet.
    Welp, beaten to it.

Deleted
    I hope it's not too big, BG's look stupid enough, especially with this new bat craze (seriously who's genius Idea was it to allow flying mounts in bg's)

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I hope it's not too big, BG's look stupid enough, especially with this new bat craze (seriously who's genius Idea was it to allow flying mounts in bg's)
    Probably will be the same size as the existing scorpion mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenia View Post
    It will drop obviously from Iron Juggernaught... I don't think the end boss mount will be a ground mount really.
    Unless it can fly lol
    I would give Mimiron's Head as example of the fact that the Iron Juggernaut mount could still drop from Garrosh, but you're right -- it can't fly. I doubt it'd be the Stormcrow either, though, as it would be really out-of-context.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Welp, beaten to it.

Sorry for stealing your thunder there, Ely.

Sorry for stealing your thunder there, Ely.
    No need to apologise. :3

I would give Mimiron's Head as example of the fact that the Iron Juggernaut mount could still drop from Garrosh, but you're right -- it can't fly. I doubt it'd be the Stormcrow either, though, as it would be really out-of-context.
    It would be going against past precedent for it to be a ground mount, but they're not "locked in" to it being flying. I don't think we can discount it.

It's also possible that it drops from the boss like the Elegon mount did.

Same model except the mount removes the gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aUXolyyHaY

My guess is either Iron Juggernaut, Thok the Bloodthirsty mini version of some sort or that new Stormcrow looking thing

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    My guess is either Iron Juggernaut, Thok the Bloodthirsty mini version of some sort or that new Stormcrow looking thing
    I don't PvP much but don't the top % of the season get a special mount? Stormcrow would be fitting with all the thunder and stuff, wasn't the last mount reward a cloud serpent?
    Last edited by IRunSoFarAway; 2013-07-04 at 12:01 AM.

Deleted
    Very kick ass if it is a mount and not just a boss