Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Thats when you make your own RBG group.
    yeah right in a game where you have a closet for gear that doesnt take up any space - oh wait - shitty wow doesnt have such a simple thing....

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Because god forbid anything rewards efforts, skill and allow you to stand out.
    Apart from maybe higher tier Arena rewards each season ( Gladiator ), nothing in WoW actually takes effort or skill.
    Neither did things in Vanilla or TBC , It just hogged up more time.

And if you think that making this mount RBG only and exclusivity go hand in hand , you better steer clear of the thousands of RBG boosting forums out there.

Running RBGs on my Monk around 2k rating with one, as fury none the less and i've seen him literally solo a team in Battle for Gilneas with Reck Bladestorm. Warriors can easily replace a DK if you know how to target call.

And why is that?
    that is so laughably untrue unless you are playing at 1500. a warrior would be swapped to immediately and flop over dead no matter how good they were. the whole point of a dk is because they can force the other team into bad positions with out getting into melee range themselves, not because they can 'solo the whole team'

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Thats when you make your own RBG group.
    and who worth their salt at pvp would join an rbg group lead by a ret paladin, even a skilled one, when they could join one led by a mage/warlock/dk?
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Well, my speculation is that they'll remove the mount reward from the 75 win achievement and will probably add a new achievement for 500 wins that rewards you with a saddle that you can then use to purchase one of the mounts.

I hope I get can get these mounts in an relatively easy and effortless manner because I am a casual unskilled player who deserve the same amount of rewards as better players get because I pay the same amount every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    I hope I get can get these mounts in an relatively easy and effortless manner because I am a casual unskilled player who deserve the same amount of rewards as better players get because I pay the same amount every month.
    Holy shit dude, you just a made a post talking about lesser skilled players feeling entitled to getting the best rewards. Look it up in these forums, you will find it.

And now you are being a sarcastic douche bag to anyone who reads this forum. We don't need a condescending jack ass like you.

It's this post -- http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...to-see-content

This is exciting;
    We have a new grind-able mount that will not only buff the ladders for RBG's and Arenas - but isn't locked out from rating.
    It'll go to those who actually give a crap about PvP or those who actually want to put some effort forth.

It's hilariously sad how people are complaining about the fact they have to actually play the game to get these.
    Lets put them on 2.2k RBG rating instead. That'd be actual elitism instead of being told to suck it up and actually do some easy mode RBG's a few times a week for a few months that you can PuG with extreme ease.

I for one am already leveling a disc priest on Alliance for RBG's - Gearing up my Horde disc and talking to people about doing some RBG's on my warrior next season just because of this. With T2 being put on 2k instead of a grind next season /and/ the announcement of CRZ arenas; I actually have a reason to PvP again. This is freakin' amazing.
    The buzz is already getting out and the lower brackets should get some life breathed back into them outside derps capping.

Anybody whining about this either is too bad at PvP to even play at low MMR - Doesn't like PvP at all thus they're not even counted into the equation for such a reward - Or is just plain old lazy. There's nothing hard about low MMR games and you can literally play whatever in low MMR RBG's.

Seriously. People need to just get over the fact everything is not for them and they're not going to get everything they want even if it is just "play some games" instead of "earn .5% of whatever ect".
    This is an excellent step in the right direction for PvP rewards and quite frankly; Is one I've been asking for.

OMG what about a Gnomeregan Warstrider, deep royal purple and gold, new head,barley functioning rockets on wings,and a Gnomeregan banner on the back.They could do one for every race. Except worgen lol ,unless they want to give you a worgen to ride which would be weird

Quote Originally Posted by Blarglord69 View Post
    OMG what about a Gnomeregan Warstrider, deep royal purple and gold, new head,barley functioning rockets on wings,and a Gnomeregan banner on the back.They could do one for every race. Except worgen lol ,unless they want to give you a worgen to ride which would be weird
    A new mount every season based off each race's mount would be freakin' sweet.
    They'd all remain on the vendor so it'd be possible to get one each season of your choice or something.

I'd kill to see a Ram updated like this.

Only prob what would the worgen get,slightly different horse mount or a werehorse. Really a pity blizzard scrapped the boar mounts

They'd probably get another horse yeah.

They could always bring back the battle boar this way though; Even if people would go "wtf where'd this come from?"

The Iron forge mount could have like smelting pots on the side dripping molten slag on the ground and Exodar one could have dark purple crystals (neon pink is too bright imo)

So in short they will be handed around like hotcakes making them void of any interest, gotcha.
    Made me think of this little gem.