10+ Year Old Account
    How the fuck does a Mudor thread get this many posts. The guy just thinks of the most asshole topic that would piss people off and everyone has taken the bait. Can't believe this is still open. Shameful.

Post above me has the creepiest avatar for anyone that knows what it is.
    Aye mate

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    What about 78 drops for 4 hours of work + VP cap and Coined loot? That what I see when I clear raids. I'm so sorry you have a jaded view of the raiding scene. If only you had picked up proper raiding skills along the way between Leveling > 5 mans > LFR you would beable to transition into normals.
    Flex is personal loot so ... what ...?

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    I am clueless? I am happy with the rewards that Heroic raiding is bringing me, I am not whining that some nobody from no mans land got some trivial LFR piece compared to me. I dont mind that others can delve into the Lore in the Warcraft universe. Only thing that matters to me is me and my guilds progress(and whoever I might help out to achieve the same thing)
    Well that's great but not everyone is obsessed with gear and titles. The gear is part of the journey, not the only journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    You are already beeing rewarded handsomely for your effort, skill and time. Mounts and achivments + Gear that is so much stronger than LFR gear thats its just ridiculus. Do you want more? Do you want a slave girl come home to you and wash your feet since you managed to kill Raden? Do you want some shining pointer at you at all time saying LOOK AT ME I BEAT THE LAST BOSS? What do you want, that you are not already getting?
    Cheese.... Mountains and mountains of delicious endless cheese....

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Because ... I'm not envious? Because ... the stuff other people get, that I'm not interested in obtaining, I'm happy to let them have for themselves?

Raiding is dying, but Blizzard isn't killing it. The raiders are bringing it on themselves.
    you're not envious because it doesn't matter, when it mattered to you, you cried until you got LFR. the whole thing about "well heroic raiders have x y and z" is just a production symbolizing nothing as evidenced by your own lack of concern towards it. to run with your bad analogy it would be like if your poor fishermen got boats good enough that no one wanted a yacht anymore, the pleasure of owning a yacht would be wiped from the face of the earth (and the replacement boats would not satisfy for long, creating a net loss). yeah, its great that the revolution happened, but the long term effect is no one is happy with yachts and soon no ones gonna be happy with whatever replaced them. the only reason they're temporarily satisfied is because they, at one time, didn't have yachts. Disparities make things desirable for the haves and the have nots. When everyone has something it doesnt matter. See: blue loot. It used to mean something then it was trivialized.

and there's a big difference between basic commodities like food shelter and medical care, which should be available to all, and luxury products that people choose to expend effort towards the pursuit of. If you make those products universal, no one wants them anymore, including the people that the market just opened up to. Its why people don't spend millions of dollars on the rocks in my yard. The only reason you even think you have something worth doing, LFR, is because of your parasitic relationship towards real raiding-- but it can't last.

the rallying cry seems to be "who cares what other people have!" but if you applied that same standard to yourself you wouldn't care that you don't have purples. You might care that you can't see lei shen throw out a few lines then keel over, but that's only if you have bad taste and actually think the wow lore is worth anything. But if we removed the lore from raiding people would still demand accessable raids, because except for a small minority, they never did it for the lore, they do it cause they essentially care what other people have and want it too. the fact that they're satisfied with LFR is proof that it has erased any meaningful distinction between the tiers, and they're essentially big hypocrites telling heroic raiders not to care given that their entire motivation and the reason for LFR existing in the first place is because they care
    Last edited by Sniperpally; 2013-07-05 at 10:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Yea, one boss a tier. But if you ask players they should have whole raids only for hardcore players. That thinking is just flawed.
    i agree with that mate :P..all this rubbish about players who don't have the time to spend to get good not being allowed to do raid finder which is pretty far behind in terms of ilvl is a joke..those complaining need to get a life and let others do as they please..half of those saying about time etc are bums anyway living of the social and putting no TIME AND EFFORT into getting a job to fund the game them selves

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Well that's great but not everyone is obsessed with gear and titles.
    So what are you whining over? That some other people might see the great scenery that you are seeing?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    So you're happy with LFR giving no loot? I mean, you're not interested in obtaining stuff in WoW.
    Don't try that horseshit on me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cheese.... Mountains and mountains of delicious endless cheese....
    Well that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Binxi1 View Post
    That's quite simple really....THEY pay for the subscription just like you so why shouldn't they see content?? why pay for a game your not going to beable to do anything with come 90
    As I said before that argument is invalid. Just because you pay doesn't mean you get to see everything. And seeing everything doesn't make the game a better more enjoyable game.

Of course they did. They sold tons of copys of 5 because people thought it would be as great as 4 then sold tons of 6 because they promised it would be differerent AND 4 different stories each about 2/3 the length of the RE4 game.

What the actually produced was a incoherant story and an action game with no elemental of survival horror atall. Just shooting and running for cover mostly. I never even finished by the time I finished the 2nd campaign I was so disgusted and bored I simpley shut the game off.
    I think it should be pointed out that Capcom made great use of their fan base for RE5. They "leaked" the Jill grave picture, showed her going out the window with Wesker, stated you take on Wesker, and said the game revolved around the Progenitor Virus. This drove Resident Evil fans into frenzy to buy the game. They then found out it was a horrible Resident Evil game but was rather decent "Load'em up and Shoot'em Down" game. This drew in the crowd that liked that type of game, so Capcom was able to double dip.

On 6, I entirely agree. RE6 was horrible story wise but was better than RE5 for a shooting game IMO. RE4 is remembered so fondly because people remember the beginning more than anything. It starts going into the RE5 gameplay style a little during the castle and full force after Salazar dies.

Sorry for the off-topic mods. Won't do so again.

Deleted
    There is no "exclusive" content in WoW all there is are artificial barriers people place upon themselves simply because they say they can't be bothered or don't have time to do it.

The argument then becomes "Why can't I see this content i'm not even attempting to see?"

10+ Year Old Account
    That is silly LFR as stated by blizzard is the reason we are seeing consistently massive raids developed. I don't care weather or not this is true. But we have in fact never had this many bosses at this rapid a pace in the history of the game. Not only the raid BUT WORLD bosses too.

Along with new features! Brawlers was a spur of the moment thing that turned into something fantatic. BattlefieldB was a testing ground for what the Timeless isle is to become as a new seperate testing ground to alternative gameplayer and player progression.
    But the things you mentioned aren't "exclusive content for highly skilled players". They are also content for everyone. Which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Because ... I'm not envious? Because ... the stuff other people get, that I'm not interested in obtaining, I'm happy to let them have for themselves?

Raiding is dying, but Blizzard isn't killing it. The raiders are bringing it on themselves.
    I'm fairly sure your disdain for the standard recruitment process raiding guilds have and the fact the "BLOCK the auction house "entrance" with their clearly player colision magical mounts that you infact are envious and it has turned you into a very vile and hostile person towards raiders in general. The last part of this quote supports among EVERYTHING else you have said across this entire forum I could pick out.

You do know... it's okay to be in envy of something. You are a human being afterall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Why do they?

If you are a terrible player who has no chance to ever get into a raiding guild or pug normal modes, why do you expect to see raid content? Thats the reason LFR was implemented but WHY do terribads demand content just for them? LFR was made to see content, but why did Blizzard do so?

I just don't understand how hard can it be to read up on your class for 1 hour, ask a better player for tips and then improve yourself to get into raiding...

I think WoW is going down the toilet if something isn't done soon to stop catering to the majority. Dont get me wrong, im fine with catering to casuals, but not like this. Not this way with giving welfare "special" content just for them rather than incentive to improve your gaming skills.

I've been there, clueless. I learned, asked better players. I've been high rated in PvP and raided top PvE content but we ALL started on the bottom some time. Why cant those who run LFR do the same?
    because they pay for the game as you do, you fucking dishit whore, because ppls like you wow is that bad, you are the cancer of wow. please die.

Mod Edit: Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2013-07-05 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperpally View Post
    you're not envious because it doesn't matter, when it mattered to you, you cried until you got LFR. the whole thing about "well heroic raiders have x y and z" is just a production symbolizing nothing as evidenced by your own lack of concern towards it. to run with your bad analogy it would be like if your poor fishermen got boats good enough that no one wanted a yacht anymore, there would be people with yachts feeling like they were cheated. yeah, its great that the revolution happened, but the long term effect is no one is happy with yachts and soon no ones gonna be happy with whatever replaced them. the only reason they're temporarily satisfied is because they, at one time, didn't have yachts. Disparities make things desirable for the haves and the have nots. When everyone has something it doesnt matter. See: blue loot. It used to mean something then it was trivialized.

and there's a big difference between basic commodities like food shelter and medical care, which should be available to all, and luxury products that people choose to expend effort towards the pursuit of. If you make those products universal, no one wants them anymore, including the people that the market just opened up to. Its why people don't spend millions of dollars on the rocks in my yard. The only reason you even think you have something worth doing, LFR, is because of your parasitic relationship towards real raiding-- but it can't last.
    Perfect lol.

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    because they pay for the game as you do, you fucking dishit whore, because ppls like you wow is that bad, you are the cancer of wow. please die.
    Oh the irony.

WoWs death really is a tragic one.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    How the fuck does a Mudor thread get this many posts. The guy just thinks of the most asshole topic that would piss people off and everyone has taken the bait. Can't believe this is still open. Shameful.

Post above me has the creepiest avatar for anyone that knows what it is.
    lol oh you

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binxi1 View Post
    Yes some people put in more skill and effort but time? that's the players choice most people who play wow like to have a real social life/work other than those who are on the
    well lookie here, another one of those "people who are better than me are no-life losers"
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniperpally View Post
    you're not envious because it doesn't matter, when it mattered to you, you cried until you got LFR. the whole thing about "well heroic raiders have x y and z" is just a production symbolizing nothing as evidenced by your own lack of concern towards it. to run with your bad analogy it would be like if your poor fishermen got boats good enough that no one wanted a yacht anymore, there would be people with yachts feeling like they were cheated. yeah, its great that the revolution happened, but the long term effect is no one is happy with yachts and soon no ones gonna be happy with whatever replaced them. the only reason they're temporarily satisfied is because they, at one time, didn't have yachts. Disparities make things desirable for the haves and the have nots. When everyone has something it doesnt matter. See: blue loot. It used to mean something then it was trivialized.
    I never cried for LFR.
    Players never cried for LFR.
    LFR descended on the game mostly as a surprise from Blizzard. Your history is messed up there in an important way.

If players in LFR got everything that heroic players got, I would be on the other side of this argument. But as a matter of fact, the only thing that players get from LFR that players also get from heroic mode is battle pets.

If you buy a Selectric typewriter and use it and love it (or just look at it and love it), and all your friends envy you, and then 20 years go by and you still have a Selectric and all your friends have computers and printers, and they don't envy you any more, where's the problem? Things change. WoW, for example.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You do know... it's okay to be in envy of something. You are a human being afterall.
    Being envious is what makes the fucking economy work!
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"