View Poll Results: Would you accept less raid content in exchange for no LFR?

Voters
511. This poll is closed
  • Yes

110 21.53%
  • No

401 78.47%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Have to agree here. LFR doesn't hurt people who raid 10/25mans, but it helps those who don't. I feel like it's a win/win. Casuals get to see all the content, and raiders get more content. I actually haven't seen a real negative yet.
    Yep. The only thing it hurts is the ego of raiders who want to feel special again, and be the only ones having fun.

What i would want is all that cant accept lfr for what it is to just be banned from the game. A not too big portion of cancerous players would be removed from the game and the game would ultimately be a better place for the rest of us.

LFR is for ppl who dont want to raid in a guild or for ppl who try to enter regular raids. yes. The gear you get is easy to get. But it has a frikking big LFR brand on it. Telling its lesser gear. If you purely go after the purple color. Then i got news for you. You are a moron.

Leave LFR as is. It does nothing against regular raiding guilds

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    What i would want is all that cant accept lfr for what it is to just be banned from the game. A not too big portion of cancerous players would be removed from the game and the game would ultimately be a better place for the rest of us.

LFR is for ppl who dont want to raid in a guild or for ppl who try to enter regular raids. yes. The gear you get is easy to get. But it has a frikking big LFR brand on it. Telling its lesser gear. If you purely go after the purple color. Then i got news for you. You are a moron.

Leave LFR as is. It does nothing against regular raiding guilds
    The only reason they complain about purple colored gear is because they don't like reading. Right under the purple word is the words 'Raid finder, Normal Raid, and Heroic Raid' which denotes your level of skill, but they just want to stare bleary eyed and then say wether you have a right to get more purple colored stuff because you have purple colored stuff.

Its hard to tell which star bellied sneeches are the original star bellied sneeches when every sneech have stars on thars.