Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Good. This will match my Hunter Tier 5 transmog and Skoll pet perfectly.

Deleted
    I just can't imagine blizzard replacing our race specific flight forms which give each character a unique "feel". Although I would really love to see it happen.

i dont know if anyone posted this yet but i just found it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItKdge5FmX4
    looks like druid form to me

Quote Originally Posted by gasolinefightaccident View Post
    I just can't imagine blizzard replacing our race specific flight forms which give each character a unique "feel". Although I would really love to see it happen.
    the only truly unique one is trolls due to theirs being a bat (and honestly every troll I talk to wishes the new bat mount had been their epic flight form since it's actually more troll like than their crayon-bat with a beard)..heck cat form isn't entirely unique, they ran out of big cats to use and wound up letting the stupid retcon-worgen use lions like tauren have...
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Quote Originally Posted by razorfire View Post
    the only truly unique one is trolls due to theirs being a bat (and honestly every troll I talk to wishes the new bat mount had been their epic flight form since it's actually more troll like than their crayon-bat with a beard)..heck cat form isn't entirely unique, they ran out of big cats to use and wound up letting the stupid retcon-worgen use lions like tauren have...
    However, if you saw a worgen cat and a tauren cat in the distance, would you confuse them? How about a night elf and a troll? That's the point of that. And I personally love the bat form, compared to a bird (even though Troll loa have birds and bats in their pantheon).
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by shikokumaji View Post
    Think you are also forgetting that the so-called saddle on this new 'mount' is identical to all of the flight form saddles already in game (Nelf, Worgen and Tauren epic flight forms have them!). So merely the fact that people think SADDLE = MOUNT is stupid. Its the Flight Form model ... why would they reskin it for a mount?
    You are aware that there is a difference between armour and saddles, right? What you claim to be a saddle on the back of the druid flight form is infact a flat armour skin. You can also see that a storm crow mount is huge in comparison and there is an allocated area for a player to sit.

I see no added saddle like on the storm crow.
    Use your brain, please.

Deleted
    You make a good point and they have been around long enough to were i think most Druids will welcome a new form.

Edit: autocorrect

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    However, if you saw a worgen cat and a tauren cat in the distance, would you confuse them? How about a night elf and a troll? That's the point of that. And I personally love the bat form, compared to a bird (even though Troll loa have birds and bats in their pantheon).
    troll loa have a TON of animals in their pantheon (heck they have multiple winged serpents similar to hakkar) the thing is destinas, and I'm really not trying to be mean in what I say, is there is a very very limited number of things that every druid player has and can use that is commonly used by all specs. spell colors have little to no use for anyone but balance and resto, travel form just got a change (one so horrible I had to glyph back to cheetah form so I don't have to look at derp-deer all day), cat and bear form are only used by feral and guardian with the exception of when the other 2 specs are desperate....flight form is the only thing all specs use often and with the classes all apparently moving towards their own "green fire" quests... a full size stormcrow form is the only lore fitting way I can think of for blizzard to really give us ours. plus there's atleast one new mount just about every patch but a new druid form is extremely rare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    You are aware that there is a difference between armour and saddles, right? What you claim to be a saddle on the back of the druid flight form is infact a flat armour skin. You can also see that a storm crow mount is huge in comparison and there is an allocated area for a player to sit.

I see no added saddle like on the storm crow.
    Use your brain, please.
    I refer to my earlier theory in which I pointed out that stronger druids get larger forms in the lore, possibly big enough to ride, it could POSSIBLY be both if I'm right.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

I refer to my earlier theory in which I pointed out that stronger druids get larger forms in the lore, possibly big enough to ride, it could POSSIBLY be both if I'm right.
    Yeah sure, that could work, similarly to the druid travel form glyph where you can mount the druid, as well as similar to the Sandstone Drake or Obsidian Nightwing.

But flat out saying that it's just a druid form and that everyone else is wrong is fairly stupid, when your idea has pretty shitty basis.

Guys. Stop being so stubborn. Feel free to delude yourself, but so far - it's not a druid form. It might become one, but for as far as we know, it's a mount. Why? Because the files call it 'Stormcrowmount' and even the icons call it 'Stormcrowmount'. When it looks like a mount, sounds like a mount, smells like a mount -- it's probably a mount.

If it was intended solely as a flying form, it would have a different name. The druid fly forms are called: 'epicdruidflightalliance.m2' (Night Elf, 'epicdruidflighthorde.m2' (Tauren), 'epicdruidflighttroll.m2' (Troll) and 'epicdruidflightworgen.m2' (Worgen) respectively. The Stormcrow is called 'stormcrowmount.m2' and it already has a designated spot for the character to saddle up on when you mount it, unlike most models.

Hell, even the non-epic flight shapeshift has the word 'druid' into it to show they were made for druid(and NOT mount) use: 'stormcrowdruid.m2', and that is EVEN THOUGH the normal stormcrow model is already in the files.
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2013-07-06 at 11:37 AM.

Yeah sure, that could work, similarly to the druid travel form glyph where you can mount the druid, as well as similar to the Sandstone Drake or Obsidian Nightwing.

But flat out saying that it's just a druid form and that everyone else is wrong is fairly stupid, when your idea has pretty shitty basis.
    insult noted, glad to see we're all willing to be reasonable here...

The second sentence wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at shikokumaji and him outright saying that it had to be a druid form. Nothing else. Even when we can clearly see a saddle. He's just being pig-headed.

Thing is, Elypop is being reasonable. But when there are people just saying "NOPE. NOPE! What evidence? I see no evidence even though it is shoved in my face. Obv. druid flight form! OB.VI.OUS.LY." people tend to get frustrated. Like I said: delude yourselves all you want, but don't expect others to go along with the illusion. It might become a druid flight spell sometime, but it might also not. Evidence points towards this being a mount. Don't get insulted when we point out the obvious.

The second sentence wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at shikokumaji and him outright saying that it had to be a druid form. Nothing else. Even when we can clearly see a saddle. He's just being pig-headed.
    thank you for the context, I had mistakenly thought it was aimed at me due to the quote being used and I'm glad to see you weren't just throwing insults at me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Thing is, Elypop is being reasonable. But when there are people just saying "NOPE. NOPE! What evidence? I see no evidence even though it is shoved in my face. Obv. druid flight form! OB.VI.OUS.LY." people tend to get frustrated. Like I said: delude yourselves all you want, but don't expect others to go along with the illusion. It might become a druid flight spell sometime, but it might also not. Evidence points towards this being a mount. Don't get insulted when we point out the obvious.
    YOU on the other hand seem to be dead set on it. I'm not SAYING it's my way or nothing I'm saying I'm hopeful. there's a difference, and while I'm not getting insulted when someone says I'm wrong I'm DEFINITELY feeling insulted when someone tries to rub my face in something and act like I was forcing my opinion down their throat.

thank you for the context, I had mistakenly thought it was aimed at me due to the quote being used and I'm glad to see you weren't just throwing insults at me.

- - - Updated - - -

YOU on the other hand seem to be dead set on it. I'm not SAYING it's my way or nothing I'm saying I'm hopeful. there's a difference, and while I'm not getting insulted when someone says I'm wrong I'm DEFINITELY feeling insulted when someone tries to rub my face in something and act like I was forcing my opinion down their throat.

I'm moreso talking to the people who insist that it's a druid mount. If you feel offended by me directing it to those people, you are probably among them. If not -- then what's the problem? I've pointed out and emphasized several times that it's all right to hope, but that you shouldn't get insulted by someone pointing out the simple and laid-out facts in front of them.

Hell, I even said those people can fill their head with illusions all they want. The thing is, the evidence is pointing towards a mount. If it changes, it changes. Until then, it's still a mount with a saddle, and an icon -- and the word 'mount' in the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I'm moreso talking to the people who insist that it's a druid mount. If you feel offended by me directing it to those people, you are probably among them. If not -- then what's the problem? I've pointed out and emphasized several times that it's all right to hope, but that you shouldn't get insulted by someone pointing out the simple and laid-out facts in front of them.

Hell, I even said those people can fill their head with illusions all they want. The thing is, the evidence is pointing towards a mount. If it changes, it changes. Until then, it's still a mount with a saddle, and an icon -- and the word 'mount' in the name.
    unlike elypop I can't exactly accept that excuse because not only did you use what I said as a quote you also used me as an example to make your comment. you're now using me again to further the insult, yeah, way to be considerate.

unlike elypop I can't exactly accept that excuse because not only did you use what I said as a quote you also used me as an example to make your comment. you're now using me again to further the insult, yeah, way to be considerate.

If you want to make assumptions as to my intentions and imply you know me better than I do when I quite straightforwardly stated that it was pointed at the people who insistently kept talking about how it must be a druid mount, then you're probably the kind of person I was aiming it at anyway.

Stop being so sensitive, or egotistical. I dunno which one it is. Either way, you're aiming to make a victim out of yourself, it seems -- by getting insulted by everything anyone says.

Another recolored phoenix or whatever shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    Another recolored phoenix or whatever shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    It better not have anything to do with druids, at all. I'm hoping for another store mount or TCG mount, so I can get my hands on it.
    Facilis Descensus Averno