Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    It is definitely a mount, just stop talking about Druid forms and bosses.
    Why would it be a mount again? If anything It's just an updated version of the druids flying form which wouldn't be surprising.

As someone posted earlier, http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=77042 seems like they are getting class quest. Or it might be for a normal quest dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Why would it be a mount again? If anything It's just an updated version of the druids flying form which wouldn't be surprising.
    it has a saddle and it says mount in its title name

Damn, I was hoped for new druid flying form...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    it has a saddle, so i doubt it, unless their gonna pull a stag form and let you carry other people
    Patch 5.5 adds a new druid only quest line for Storm Crow form. The Storm Crow form provides a unique flight form model, and allows you one of your friends to ride on you in the air!! WARNING: druid may shapeshift at any time. Not to be used in certain regions in Outland.

Deleted
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=77042
    And no saddle http://www.wowhead.com/news#modelviewer:1:250083:0:10+0
    Definitely a mount?

Im hoping its a druid quest line
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So that's nothing then?...Yeh exactly, considering it has no saddle either, no need to just make shit up
    Stop telling people to "stop" when you have no idea, we are all having a guess, nothing wrong with that,stop trying to control people

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    it has a saddle and it says mount in its title name
    Except it doesn't have a saddle, and who named the picture? MMO champ or Blizzard themselves? because the item doesn't have mount in it's name, just the picture

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Except it doesn't have a saddle, and who named the picture? MMO champ or Blizzard themselves? because the item doesn't have mount in it's name, just the picture
    Well I believe that's the datamined name, but nonetheless, as we've said, it doesn't have a saddle and there's a shapeshift spell for it

Quote Originally Posted by yinn View Post
    theres a saddle right there on its back... are you blind?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    So that's nothing then?...Yeh exactly, considering it has no saddle either, no need to just make shit up
    Stop telling people to "stop" when you have no idea, we are all having a guess, nothing wrong with that,stop trying to control people

- - - Updated - - -

THERES A SADDLE RIGHT ON ITS BACK >_<

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I disagree it being a mount IT does have a saddle literally on It's back haha

The wolf mount is pretty. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by yinn View Post
    Well I believe that's the datamined name, but nonetheless, as we've said, it doesn't have a saddle and there's a shapeshift spell for it

If it's a mount then what's this? http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=77042

Storm Crow Form Shapeshift
    13.0% of base mana
    Instant
    Requires level 70
    Shapeshift into swift flight form, increasing movement speed by 280% and allowing you to fly. Cannot use in combat.
    The act of shapeshifting frees the caster of Polymorph and Movement Impairing effects.
    Playing since 2007.

I will also go with the idea that it's druid related. In fact, I cross fingers and toes for it!

It has a saddle, and like above, it is indeed called 'Stormcrowmount' in the files. That doesn't mean it has to be mount-only though. In fact, the armor geosets can be removed and it makes for a great model. Only problem is that the rings around the legs fill up a part of the model that isn't there otherwise. They'd need to fix that, just that little bit, and it can be a druid form - hunter pet, anything in the near future.

Deleted
    Ok will possibly be Shapeshift. But it can still be "Transform U into" like Alchem or RaF mount.

Anyway I search for Storm Crow

Storm crows are a species of bird found on Azeroth ( I also found connections with Calimdor). They are sometimes summoned by Druids of the Talon.
    Storm crow is the flying form that Druids of the Talon use.

Druids of the talon are a class of druid. While they did not have as big an impact on the Third War as the druids of the claw, the druids of the talon were a valuable addition to the forces of the night elves and, later, the Alliance

Druids of the Talon are among Aviana's most ardent followers. Aviana gathering information about Burning Legion during War of the Ancients.During this conflict Aviana was knocked from the sky. Rhonin witnessed her apparent "lifeless" body fall when a large group of demons attacked her.

So it is definitely Druid oriented.

To me it just looks like the dark phoenix with a blue-ish tint and some random lightning effects. Sorry but I don't understand what the hype is for this particular model when there have been tons of other great mounts released in the last year that have been met with overwhelming disgust.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    To me it just looks like the dark phoenix with a blue-ish tint and some random lightning effects. Sorry but I don't understand what the hype is for this particular model when there have been tons of other great mounts released in the last year that have been met with overwhelming disgust.

It is nothing like the Dark Phoenix. You're probably thinking that because the color scheme looks similar. The crow is a new mount model though, as it's literally the bird skeleton. The model itself is also unique and new.

In short: people mixing the words up again and calling it a rehash. A rehash would be a minor model update, texture update or recolor. This is an entirely new model.

The only old part is the skeleton, but it's a crow. How many crow skeletons would you prefer they make, just to make it seem like less of a rehash to you? That's just wasting time.

Deleted
    @Yarathir. That's what I said.. that's it's datamined as a mount..
    Last edited by mmoc68f639c552; 2013-07-04 at 11:32 AM.