Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade95 View Post
    So.....it is a new druid form?
    This screenshot suggests the spell has been in live for a long time, and so that the existence of the spell being on PTR is not related to the datamined mount. It doesn't confirm or deny the possibility though. Nothing is sure, only speculations.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Feets are clipping in the bird. This doesn't looked shooped at all .
    My entire lower half of body clips through scorpion.

Its still a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Just looks like the Cataclysm raid achievement mount with extra feathers at the end... Nothing new.
    I agree I do not see what the hub bub is about.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    there's nowhere a player could really sit if it was a rideable mount.
    Looks almost identical to the guild pheonix thing and that's rideable

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    They're reusing the skeleton, that's nothing new, but you can clearly see that it is a mount.

It's even named "stormcrowmount" in the gamefiles.
    It's the druid fly form model, it has a sit, cause people can mount the druid in new form. Storm Crows is no where near related with anything in this expansion, and has nothing related with any profession. So, we will have 2 options.

1- Druid Questline - Type Storm crow in wowhead, EVERYTHING the has stormcrow is druid related. The druid will shapeshift into the "mount"
    2- Blizzard Store mount - mehh, another cool mount that everyone will had cause they pay 20 dollars on it.

Put this in blizzard store will be a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarM View Post
    It's the druid fly form model, it has a sit, cause people can mount the druid in new form. Storm Crows is no where near related with anything in this expansion, and has nothing related with any profession. So, we will have 2 options.

1- Druid Questline - Type Storm crow in wowhead, EVERYTHING the has stormcrow is druid related. The druid will shapeshift into the "mount"
    2- Blizzard Store mount - mehh, another cool mount that everyone will had cause they pay 20 dollars on it.

Put this in blizzard store will be a shame.
    I know it's druid related, I even have a druid, I'm really not that retarded.. I'm just saying that it's clearly a mount. It could be a fancy new flight form skin similar to the new travel form, but one that other people can mount (just like that travel form glyph!).
    Honestly, it's all just guess work at this mount. We have no definite source, but anyone saying that it is a pet is just down right wrong or outright confirming that it's anything is wrong.

Deleted
    it's amazing in flight

10+ Year Old Account
    This doesn't even look like the Phoenix mounts or the Firehawks and uses the DRUID FLIGHT FORM skeleton/models.

People keep saying its been datamined as 'mount' but you do realize that the Flight Forms are technically mounts, right? Our flight forms have saddles too, you know.
    I'm voting for Druid quest chain. We need something new. :P That is way too small for someone to be riding on (picture someone riding on a druid's bird form).
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by shikokumaji View Post
    This doesn't even look like the Phoenix mounts or the Firehawks and uses the DRUID FLIGHT FORM skeleton/models.

People keep saying its been datamined as 'mount' but you do realize that the Flight Forms are technically mounts, right? Our flight forms have saddles too, you know.
    I'm voting for Druid quest chain. We need something new. :P That is way too small for someone to be riding on (picture someone riding on a druid's bird form).

[/QUOTE]

Size has no meaning in a digital world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think you are also forgetting that the so-called saddle on this new 'mount' is identical to all of the flight form saddles already in game (Nelf, Worgen and Tauren epic flight forms have them!). So merely the fact that people think SADDLE = MOUNT is stupid. Its the Flight Form model ... why would they reskin it for a mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, coming from a druid. I will tell you right now it's using the skeleton of the druid forms.

It could be a mount, it's probably a new bird form quest line.

We don't know until it's announced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Think you are also forgetting that the so-called saddle on this new 'mount' is identical to all of the flight form saddles already in game (Nelf, Worgen and Tauren epic flight forms have them!). So merely the fact that people think SADDLE = MOUNT is stupid. Its the Flight Form model ... why would they reskin it for a mount?
    Dragon hawk MOUNTS have no saddles at all.

Blizzard does not give a crap about Legs clipping, hands not reaching the "reins" if there even are any. Ever seen the Kor'Kron scorpion mount or the Amber scorpion mount? everything clips and floats because its a preexisting skeleton and model that was never intended as a mount. Blizzard made it a mount anyway. I see no reason why they would not do the same thing with the druid flight form skeleton.
    Last edited by lordhuck; 2013-07-06 at 06:35 AM.

As pointed out a few times, it called "stormcrowmount" in the game files. They list things as mounts when they are mounts. Imagine that.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Why can't I as a Shaman have something cool like that?
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    As pointed out a few times, it called "stormcrowmount" in the game files. They list things as mounts when they are mounts. Imagine that.
    flight form requires flight training and scales with said flight training as a MOUNT, imagine that.

on topic, I really do hope it's a druid quest chain AND a big enough form to carry someone, in the lore as druids become more powerful their forms seem to get bigger (broll bearmantle's bear form is HUGE malfurion's flight form is DEFINATELY bigger than this, runetotem's bear form is atleast as big as broll's) after all the levels it would be nice if blizz could do some in game lore to reflect player strength like how they reasoned the warlock strength increase during their green fire quest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Why can't I as a Shaman have something cool like that?
    because you already grabbed druid shapeshifting for ghostwolf form which wasn't around until WoW
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid's Epic Flight Form is a mount. hmm. Imagine that! :P

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they give this just yo druids I will be disappointed. They already have their flight forms to give them even more is not needed. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    Looks almost identical to the guild pheonix thing and that's rideable
    No not really.. Its a completely different model. You got doodoo in ur eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    If they give this just yo druids I will be disappointed. They already have their flight forms to give them even more is not needed. Period.
    if they give this to non druids I'll be disappointed. you already have more than 100 mounts, to give you even more is not needed. period.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Mount = the ability to ride it and see your character atop the mount. Flight form = another druid form that acts as a mount. It is not labeled as a mount, it simply acts like one. It doesn't share the same spell type as a mount, therefore it is not a mount. This, however, is a mount. It is labeled as such, whether you choose to notice it or not. The flight forms are already unique to each race, it wouldn't make sense to add something this good looking to one race, or just to all druids, when they are already unique.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

, it wouldn't make sense to add something this good looking to one race, or just to all druids, when they are already unique.
    by that same reasoning it doesn't make sense to add something this good looking to mounts when there are already bird mounts around for people to have. it doesn't make sense to add tier gear models when there's already models for tier gear. it doesn't make sense to add names when "bob" just has such a nice ring to it.... amazing how people do things that don't make sense so often...