Deleted

Speed painted WoW Wallpaper

I made this in just an hour or so. I know I shouldn't have said that, would ruin the whole picture. Anyway, do you like it and want to see more? Which one is better, the top or the bottom?

Last edited by mmoc4104779ff4; 2013-07-04 at 03:38 PM.

I'm sorry but I can't really see what it is? Don't be mad at me but all I see are: eyes, nose, mouth, brown hairs(?), is that a face? Also this World of Warcraft logo with white pixels is really annoying.

I just want to say you should work more on this painting because it isn't something I'd like to see on my Wallpaper

Uhm whut? Try scaling down the pictures, maybe then we can see what it's supposed to be?

Deleted
    Fixed it. It's a tauren.

Erm no offense, I couldn't do any better but it looks more like a retarded horseman hybrid :|
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

looks like a cross between a tauren, warthog and lion

looks like a naked tauren. nice job using so man colors - i couldnt do better myself. Were you using a mouse? Maybe a stylus/tablet would have created a better environment to draw.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Some sort of Tauren/lion hybrid?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mishweh View Post
    Fixed it. It's a tauren.
    Ah, I see.
    Erm, you may need to work into it a bit more.

i don't know why but i thought it was Chuck Norris, no joke.

Is this a slick advertisement for laughing cow cheese?