LF language addon (or the ability to spam complex strings)

I play a lot of F2P for PVP and there is sometimes a language barrier...I will see quite a few players that speak Portuguese, Spanish, sometimes French.

I would like one of the following if possible:

1. an addon that can interpret common words (flag, ramp, stables) or more complex phrasing and post them into /bg chat automatically

or

2. an addon that can store phrasing that I can bring up with a keypress and then spam them so that I can say things like "Get ready to cap the flag" in several languages.

I could do some translation homework and put them into macros, but the problem is it becomes unwieldy with dozens of them. I'd like one keybind to bring up a menu and then issue the phrase from a selection. I know I had an addon in the past that has done this, but it was not maintained over time and so is no longer compatible with WoW.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Now this isn't very helpful but I think you posted this in the wrong section.

^ What he said.

You could try and post it in the Interface & Macro section, you would probably get more help that way. As for me, i don't know if there is an addon out there for that or not.

Gonna move this into the Interface & Macro forum, hopefully the guys there can help you out : )

Actually, as you can read here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Also-LF-addon I'm actually in need of something similar and I'm planning on making it myself. Could you please tell me how that addon "you had but isn't maintained anymore" called? Can I still get it somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Istrebitel View Post
    Actually, as you can read here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Also-LF-addon I'm actually in need of something similar and I'm planning on making it myself. Could you please tell me how that addon "you had but isn't maintained anymore" called? Can I still get it somewhere?
    The addon was called Battlefield Commander. It had what was called a "comms" menu that you could keybind and it brought up a menu of like 7-8 choices that you could hit, like "EFC is Ramp".

It was not maintained a few years ago so I have no doubt it's beyond repair. But you might be able to get it via archive.org or Google. I know I have it downloaded somewhere as well.