Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    You have to sell youself and show them you know what you are up to. If they say "you aren't experienced enough" and you just go "huh not fair /quit" it means you don't want it enough. You can always tell them that you are willing to wait for them to not find anybody else and to ask as a "desperate mesure" worked plenty of times on my alts.
    Once in wotlk, i was undergeared for a pug, managed to outclass the other 2 hunters that were way more geared than me, i was proud of myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    You also don't seem to have ANY real raiding experience, at least on that character. I brought someone to my ToT guild run tonight who only had 4/12 normal exp because they said they knew the fights, and they had gotten normal and some Heroic boss kills from MSV/HoF/ToES when it was current content, so they clearly know how to raid.

Without something like that, you're gonna have to rely on logs and people who understand logs.
    This is the first thing I noticed when looking at your armory. It's not just that you don't have any ToT kills, but it looks like you have jack all for any kills from previous content or xpacs. The 1 heroic kill on each boss from cata tells me it was a xmog run and the lack of any kills from MSV/HoF/Toes just doesn't help either.

BTW, You can pug MSV/ToES/HoF on openraid and a good amount of groups will take you with an AoTC.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Easiest time to join a guild is at the start of a new expansion. Just hit max level, grind Heroics for BiS pre-raid gear, grind reps, and you'll likely have a spot first reset. After that it all comes down to your skill.
    A lot of guilds recruit during farm content between raid releases - eg right now. They tend to lose players or look to expand their roster in prep for the next tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.