Deleted

Hunter solo 10 man alyz heroic?

Have anyone seen any hunter do this?

I haven't tried heroic, but as a 530 hunter I can burn her down on 10m Normal before Tornado phase.

Why would you want to do heroic? Assuming you are mount farming, the drop rate is the same.

I do this on my hunter every week for the mount I'm about 536 ilvl and I go marks for it. There are videos on youtube of hunters doing it. Also if you are doing it for the mount, no need to do it in heroic mode; I think the mount drop rate is the same in either difficulty or raid size.

Which spec are you guys using to solo her?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Almex View Post
    Which spec are you guys using to solo her?
    On 10 man normal, any spec besides Beast Mastery works. I found Survival easier because the rotation is less complex.

How you get to Alys?.

Been trying to solo the packs but my pet dies like a fly, and so do i.

10+ Year Old Account

Cool

Camo through all the trash = win

If your talking about the trash at it's spot. just use binding shot + slow trap to kite the adds till you burn down the eggs. then it's just a matter of stacking under the birds and moving out of the way of the dmg.

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by Littlepinch; 2013-07-05 at 01:01 PM.

Found out i could Camo all the way xD.

Been having some tries on her now, and gets her to around 40% all the time before tornado phase, at tornado phase i died coz of the big birds, can you only solo if you can burst her down before tornado phase or?

10+ Year Old Account
    i solo her on my warr who when i start to solo was less than 505 ilevel now im 531

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Almex View Post
    Found out i could Camo all the way xD.

Been having some tries on her now, and gets her to around 40% all the time before tornado phase, at tornado phase i died coz of the big birds, can you only solo if you can burst her down before tornado phase or?
    There are different ways, but I personally never tried any of those. I only started farming her until I got 2 RPPM trinkets, the legendary metagem and 4 piece. Only tried once before that in tier 14 with really crappy gear.

how i do it:
    1(Trash on boss): kill the 2 casters asap, glyph md and go on top of eggs, md spam to pet the birds and kite the fire bolts from big birds on eggs. kill eggs. then go and stand on 1 bird. it will get hit by itself and the other big bird. repeat with last.

2(Boss): hit majordomo(rprprp), start dping boss but dont use any cds. grab 3 feathers and then when you fly up, fly down again ASAP, re-Call pet and kill the nelfs. interrupt fireoblast.then wait. put pet on passive for a sec so it doesn't run around like stupid. when eggs land wait a bit and use potion, then when they spawn, target the furthest one and rapid fire+powershot, murder of crows and serpent sting, readiness and repeat. but this time put murder of crows on other bird. run around to worms. try to survive, deterrence etc. after that it's cake. when birds die just kill the remaining nelfs and then dps on boss. survive the tornado phase, alysrazor lands, stampede and everything you have left. interrupt 1 channeler for a bit more dps on boss. when she flies up, grab 3 feathers and fly behind her(really close, on her ass basically) and dps. and just fly through rings and kill it. that's it.

edit: remember, after you dps alysrazor on burn phase(when she lands after tornadoes), use feign death, so she aggros on your pet. spam some misdirections too if you are not sure. also, be behind her.

edit 2: this is for normal, sorry. never tried hc.
    Last edited by jimakos84; 2013-07-05 at 02:42 PM.

Deleted
    Reason I asked was because I couldnt found any video of any hunter doing it so was unsure if it was possible. And I want the shaman shoulders from heroic Alys. Last item I miss for the full set. But yea I managed to kill Alys on heroic with 541 ilvl as marksman. Found that marksmanship would benefit more of the haste then survival would. Due to aimed shot.