Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Glyph of One With Nature

This is going to be awsome stuff, me wants
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Really looking forward to this Glyph! Would be awesome to be teleported randomly to a place of nature.
    I Assume it'll have some form of casting time at same length as Hearthstone or Teleport: Moonglade.

15+ Year Old Account
    Druid version of bubble + heart, except without the buble or the heart
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

i wonder if it'll have a huge CD or if you could just keep randomly teleporting
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Is there a cooldown on it? I hope not. Teleporting randomly all over azeroth to pretty places when bored sounds fun They should add a ton of locations to the spell, like 30+ so it really is random

Well you can always symbiosis a Paladin I guess...
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Deleted
    I'm guessing this will work like the Engineer Wormhole generator? but will have pre-set locations?

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    I'm guessing this will work like the Engineer Wormhole generator? but will have pre-set locations?
    If they didn't, you'd mostly just end up in midair or below the world. Wormhole Generators also have preset destinations.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    If they didn't, you'd mostly just end up in midair or below the world. Wormhole Generators also have preset destinations.
    I think he meant, that you did not have to pick 1 from 5 like Wormhole Generator, more so that it would be picked randomly from 1 of say 30 so you wouldn't know in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I think he meant, that you did not have to pick 1 from 5 like Wormhole Generator, more so that it would be picked randomly from 1 of say 30 so you wouldn't know in advance.
    Like the last relic of argus.

That ports you to some odd pre determined places around azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkem View Post
    Like the last relic of argus.

That ports you to some odd pre determined places around azeroth.
    ^ that is the blasted item i was trying to think of.
    Was sitting here going "whats that f**kin thing that randomly ports you to the arse end of nowhere"

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Is there a cooldown on it? I hope not. Teleporting randomly all over azeroth to pretty places when bored sounds fun They should add a ton of locations to the spell, like 30+ so it really is random
    But then you'd be able to keep using it until you get the destination you want, or close to it.

Even if there were a cd though, this does sound like plenty of fun.

great, give the one true mage spell to druids, unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Not sure if trolling.. But druids have had Teleport: Moonglade for as long as I can remember..

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    What are you on about? We're not getting Conjure Refreshment.
    Last edited by huth; 2013-07-05 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    What are you on about? We're not getting Conjunre Refreshment.
    rofl

This glyph sounds like it could be a lot of fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.

Really hope we can use Nature Swiftness with this. I'd be another awesome pvp escape tool! But pretty sure they won't let us cast while in combat though.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    But then you'd be able to keep using it until you get the destination you want, or close to it.

Even if there were a cd though, this does sound like plenty of fun.
    Which is Blizzard should put a ton of locations in it so it would take a long time to finally get close to where you wanna go. If that isn't enough they could give it a 10 second cast time or a 10 second cooldown on top of that.

I just hope they don't give it a 15 minute cooldown, wouldn't be that awesome then.

10+ Year Old Account
    isn't this how the Scroll of Recall works if you use a scroll to low for your character level?

Yes, it is.