Thread: 5.4 glyphs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'd like to see:

Glyph of Glittering Swirls: All melee attacks and spell casts now have a 50% chance to cause the Divine Storm animation, regardless of spec.

Then, they can stop trying to shove DS into Ret tier bonuses and rotations for real raiders/players just because some people complained that they don't get to use it enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Glyph of Avenging Wrath - Reduces the cooldown of avenging wrath by 1 minute, but damage and healing are only increased by 10%.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glyph of Immortal Crusader - Every time an attack drops you below 1% HP you gain a shield of immunity, stopping all incoming attacks. Shield lasts until you are fully healed.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirdie View Post
    Glyph of Immortal Crusader - Every time an attack drops you below 1% HP you gain a shield of immunity, stopping all incoming attacks. Shield lasts until you are fully healed.
    This

But not full heal, maybe for 10 sec and 2 min cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirdie View Post
    Too powerful, here is my version:

Glyph of the Immortal Crusader - When an attack drops you below 1% HP you are turned into an unbreakable stone statue (the statue of Uther at his tomb) for 5 sec (or until canceled) but are unable to more or take any actions (This effect can only occur once every 3 minutes).

Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    2 out of 3 paladin speccs hit DP for it's magical damage reduction because that's what is going to hurt them on 9,9/10 boss fights. And 40% physical damage reduction for 10 seconds on top of SotR and with only 30s cooldown... come on
    As a Ret, there's a ton of fights that I'd like a 40% physical reduction on or in PvP.

Also, something similar to the DP glyph for Devo Aura would be nice. Make Paladins a little more useful for fights that are physical damage heavy.

Deleted
    Glyph of Endless Shield - The duration of your Divine Shield is now its cooldown and vice versa. Kappa.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want my charger to be able to fly like the HH mount. That and DI put back in maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    As a Ret, there's a ton of fights that I'd like a 40% physical reduction on or in PvP.

Also, something similar to the DP glyph for Devo Aura would be nice. Make Paladins a little more useful for fights that are physical damage heavy.

In PvP pallys really need more survivability, warrior, druid, rogue, dk can kill us easy...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like one that turns Denounce and Judgment's damage component into a smart heal / Atonement spell at the cost of us losing the Crit Immunity effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    minor glyphs

-Your guardian of ancient kings looks exactly like you.
    -Your avenging wrath wings are now much bigger.
    -Increase the movement speed bonus of Heart of the Crusader by an additional 5%.

I'd love reverse way tho i look like my guardian^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    minor glyphs

-Your avenging wrath wings are now much bigger.
    -Increase the movement speed bonus of Heart of the Crusader by an additional 5%.
    -Your guardian of ancient kings no longer looks like a fat burnt-out pro wrestler covered in gold glitter.

on a serious note:
    -Your guardian of ancient kings now takes the form of a Naaru.

I'm not sure a glyph would be the way to do it, but I'd still like to see more lore-specific visuals to especially the paladin class (that has so many different twists now to actually being in-game "paladins"). EX: Have The GoAK be a Spirit/Golden/Flashy Tauren Chieftain instead of the Angel. Also, instead of paladin wings for avenging wrath, have spectral/golden totems such as from the Tauren Chieftain hero in WC3 had.
    Open to ideas on what may be the alternates for these animations in respect to the other races...

Perhaps even something along the lines of: Glyph of the Vengeful Barrier: When you block an attack while SotR is active, X% physical damage(before mitigation) is redirected to the attacker (not to exceed X% of the paladins maximum HP) as holy damage. This glyph could benefit from both builds well: mastery for more blocks while SotR is active vs Haste for more SotR uptime thus more chances at blocking with SotR being up.

10+ Year Old Account
    major glyphs

-Eternal Blessing: Increase your mastery by 3000 and Strength, Agility, Intellect by 5%. Doesnt stack with blessings or similar buffs.
    -Lights Champion: When you die you become The Champion of Light for 10 seconds. You become immune to all attacks, spells and you're able to use all your abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    Our Paladins refer to GoAK as their "Imaginary Friend" so:

Glyph of the Imaginary Friend: Your Guardian of Ancient Kings is nearly invisible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Major glyph- Glyph of Missionary. Your Denounce no longer reduces the target's chance to crit, but causes healing to a target equal to the damage done. Druids are getting major caster attonement, why can't we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Minor Glyph

-Unbounded Charger: Your Paladin mounts cant fly in the zones flying is available.
    -Holy Aura: You have an aura display at all times depending on your seal.
    -Judged: Your judgment critical hits give your target the title "Guilty" for 1 minute.

Major Glyph

-Salvation: Your hand of Salvation restores 5% Hp each second if the target is out of combat.
    -Holy Punch: Your rebuke grants a holy power if it interrupts a cast.

I just wish blizzard would go with more minor glyphs that let us stand out like some of the choices here.

Having the glyph for 4 wings instead of 2 is nice until you realize 99% of all other pallys grabbed it. Having one that turns your wings blue, Having one that makes your wings into flames, one that makes you only have 1 black wing. All of them can't be used with another wing glyph so you get to tweek your wings in only 1 way.

Same thing with glyphs that let you tweek the GoAK.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    That's so little a difference it doesn't even warrant a glyph. It just sounds like you cant properly drop a con with the green circle.
    If you really think you're on the money I encourage you to roll a lock, and try hand of guldan with and without the glyph for targeting, HUGE difference in being the unglyphed follows the target and drops there, the glyphed version just drops it where you targeted and now the tank has kited the mobs out Give me targeted any day.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.