Deleted

WoW Forum Permanent Ban

I am curious how many of you have also been banned for completely ridiculous reasons, and have been rejected when having E-mailed the forum moderators multiple times (5th denial for me, they blocked my main account and another I used to contact them with).
    Origination: Forums / Comments
    Ban Type: Spamming / Trolling
    Expires: Permanent
    Ban Reason: Posting annoying, non-constructive or irrelevant messages in the forums. I.e. spamming and/or trolling: http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct
    A permanent forum ban has been placed on this account due to previous account actions
    By: Narutard, L85 Blood Elf Paladin, <Peppe Pattelcround>, Zenedar
    Forum > General
    Thread Title:
    Meanwhile at the forums...
    Reply #1
    Timestamp:
    21-May-2012 20:52:23
    Sorry, I accidentally the General forum.

Out of all the nonsense posted on the official forums. Out of all the troll threads, angered replies, cursing, that I also have reported, they do nothing about these comments from other people, yet they ban me permanently.
    Of course, I know why I was banned. I upset younger person and he skimmed through my threads to find something to report. He found this thread and that got me permanently banned.

You'd think a game you spend money on each month would be more loose on the rules. Of course, this is just another way for Blizzard to force money out of people. Blizzard expects the permanently banned to purchase a new account they pay for each month, to access the forum again.
    I have found several security holes in the game that would point to sloppy programming by the devs Blizzard has hired (they are probably not paid a lot, I reckon, with the poor writing), yet this has been ignored when reported to Blizzard, and yet we continously pay enormous amounts to fund the game and its developers. We have to be locked out of a game that is being paid many millions each month, so the servers can 'restart'? This shows the complete incompetence of the developers. Games that make not even 1/3 of what WoW makes, that are maybe half as big as WoW, do not have these stupid technical issues to deal with. Why? Because the devs for these games ARE competent, or at least ARE paid enough to do their job.
    And then there's the dailies. You'd think Blizzard would design a game that isn't so mindnumbingly braindead. Something that gives enjoyment while not being a "do these dailies each day for months to obtain new gear."

Wow, you go from forum ban to bad devs to bad programming to maintenance to dailies. Are you upset?

Deleted
    I can only look forward to all the ways you'll enrich the MMO "community"

10+ Year Old Account
    That's an awfully big rant about a game you still pay for yet seem to despise. Keep spoon feeding salt into that wound, mmkay? Anyway, Blizzard doesn't expect you to act accordingly at all times on the forums or in-game. That's why they have a tiered warning system. If you're permanently banned you've had infractions on the forums before. Since you obviously abused that privilege, you shouldn't be surprised in the least that you were perma-banned. You'd think that people who pay a monthly fee for a service would be a bit more appreciative/sensitive to the service provider and not beat them with a stick to see if they'll bite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOpeace View Post
    Of course, this is just another way for Blizzard to force money out of people. Blizzard expects the permanently banned to purchase a new account they pay for each month, to access the forum again.
    Funniest thing I've read so far today. We're off to a good start.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    I got banned for questioning why English speaking players weren't grouped up with only English speaking players and voiced my opinions on the frustration it was causing back when it first started happening.

Well.. fast forward to now.. it's still as frustrating as ever.

You have to be a kiss ass MVP over there that offers absolutely no discussion or contribution to be safe. Meanwhile, the only posts you're allowed to post as a MVP on Blizzard forums is witty and sarcastic remarks to other posters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOpeace View Post
    ...You'd think a game you spend money on each month would be more loose on the rules. Of course, this is just another way for Blizzard to force money out of people. Blizzard expects the permanently banned to purchase a new account they pay for each month, to access the forum again.

...You'd think Blizzard would design a game that isn't so mindnumbingly braindead. Something that gives enjoyment while not being a "do these dailies each day for months to obtain new gear."
    I don't think this is even a remotely constructive way to start a thread. There isn't anything to discuss about your ban as only Blizzard can change it.